Infamous gets massive downgrade from E3. Will the Sony stans rage, or cop pleas?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
They are all compressed, so if quality is effected, they are all effected equally. Before and after.

Never said the ps4 couldn't "do shyt graphically".

Never even tried to make any claims about what it can/cannot do. Your only showing your fanboy skirt with these emotionally responses. Get your shyt together breh:scusthov:
LOL that's hilarious you must have some strong cognitive dissonance you're the biggest fan boy on this whole site LOL.... nikka if i got a skirt u got on a thong and assless chaps gayboy :russ::russ::russ:

you saw the video.... move the fukk on:camby:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Neither before or after are direct feed and "lighting" is a big part of graphics and obviously it's been downgraded. Textures and overall detail has been lowered as well. Look at the razor stubble on delsins face/neck. It's not there in the second shots.

Your just making a bunch of excuses instead of speaking honestly. And with every post y'all try to diss me or Xbox it just shows your furiousness. If this was a non issue you wouldn't feel the need to throw out insults.

Smdh at you being on first name basis with characters on systems you are jealous of...this ban you are about to take next Friday will be hilarious.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
So when it comes down to it....do you get Infamous or Titanfall. Personally I'm going for Infamous. I'm not big into FPS or paying full price for a multiplayer. I know I'm an old head and whatnot but I grew up playing real FPS...like Doom and Counter Strike and I would never pay 60 bucks for anything that didn't have a single player. SO fukk the dumb shyt and when I'm at it's Friday morning! lol

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
So when it comes down to it....do you get Infamous or Titanfall. Personally I'm going for Infamous. I'm not big into FPS or paying full price for a multiplayer. I know I'm an old head and whatnot but I grew up playing real FPS...like Doom and Counter Strike and I would never pay 60 bucks for anything that didn't have a single player. SO fukk the dumb shyt and when I'm at it's Friday morning! lol
is titantfall cheaper on PC?

if not I'll wait for a steam special

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
is titantfall cheaper on PC?

if not I'll wait for a steam special

That's what I'm sayin. I really don't understand how people are seriously buying a multiplayer shooter for 60 bucks. They are actin like this is a MMO or somethin...60 bucks no single player...Ummm Am I missing something here? Is it GOY or somethin?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
That's what I'm sayin. I really don't understand how people are seriously buying a multiplayer shooter for 60 bucks. They are actin like this is a MMO or somethin...60 bucks no single player...Ummm Am I missing something here? Is it GOY or somethin?
i think it's smart to get it on a steam sale because there's gonna be DLC out the ass

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
i think it's smart to get it on a steam sale because there's gonna be DLC out the ass

That's just foul. They are charging people 60 for a multiplayer then they are going to tack on some DLC...which damn near a rip off all the time. I just don't get this shyt. They are nickle and diming the hell out of people. And, I just KNEW EA would be behind it.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
That's just foul. They are charging people 60 for a multiplayer then they are going to tack on some DLC...which damn near a rip off all the time. I just don't get this shyt. They are nickle and diming the hell out of people. And, I just KNEW EA would be behind it.
You know what it is tho... when people lie down and take it like..please take my money... these motherfukkers railroad the shyt out of you. You gotta vote with your wallet.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
You know what it is tho... when people lie down and take it like..please take my money... these motherfukkers railroad the shyt out of you. You gotta vote with your wallet.

Got that right. What does it take for people to stop falling for EA's okie doke. lol 60 dollars for the multiplayer and I bet 10 for the DLC...in reality the game should be 30 and the DLC should be 5. But EA is gonna tax that ass..