Infamous gets massive downgrade from E3. Will the Sony stans rage, or cop pleas?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Got that right. What does it take for people to stop falling for EA's okie doke. lol 60 dollars for the multiplayer and I bet 10 for the DLC...in reality the game should be 30 and the DLC should be 5. But EA is gonna tax that ass..
EA is the soup nazi of the gaming world

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
but not a mp game that may last 100s of hours?:ld:

If someone is charging you 60 bucks for a single player you are expecting replay-ability and some type of enjoyable experience. 60 for just a multiplayer and a shooter at that? 60 is way too much. 30 to 40 and we are talking but 60? And you gotta pay for the DLC? :comeon:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
but not a mp game that may last 100s of hours?:ld:

there is no guarantee of that. and your entire experience is dependent upon servers... internet connection... hackers.. camper control... crazy variables.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone is charging you 60 bucks for a single player you are expecting replay-ability and some type of enjoyable experience. 60 for just a multiplayer and a shooter at that? 60 is way too much. 30 to 40 and we are talking but 60? And you gotta pay for the DLC? :comeon:
there's no guarantee the singe-player game will be enjoyable or replayable either and most games these days have dlc sp and mp

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
there is no guarantee of that. and your entire experience is dependent upon servers... internet connection... hackers.. camper control... crazy variables.....

It's not worth 60 bucks out the gate. The shyt is insulting. EA is on some fukkboi shyt and Microsoft is trippin. At least some people got it for free when they bought their Xbox One....

Kodie

Pro
Daps
If it's good and you like MP shooters, it should easily provide dozens of hours of gameplay. If it's not good, it doesn't matter because you shouldn't buy it anyway. Just like you shouldn't buy a bad SP-only game.

Nobody has a problem with SP-only. Nobody has a problem with SP/MP. Nobody should have a problem with MP-only. If it's not your cup of tea, then fine leave it at that. But don't try impose your rules on everyone.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
there's no guarantee the singe-player game will be enjoyable or replayable either and most games these days have dlc sp and mp

Well it's my opinion that 9/10 games that presented to market the single player is the bread and butter. Not the multiplayer. The multiplayer can be seen as the little brother of the main game. But charging 60 for lil bro? But maybe things have changed and paying 60 for a multiplayer makes sense to many people today...but for me...no way. shyt I look at the mulitplayer as a big ass DLC anyway. lol single player is the GAME and mulitplayer is PRACTICE! LOL

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
"O graphics don't matter"

"Xbox off"

"See my system is better then yours"

:grizz:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Well it's my opinion that 9/10 games that presented to market the single player is the bread and butter. Not the multiplayer. The multiplayer can be seen as the little brother of the main game. But charging 60 for lil bro? But maybe things have changed and paying 60 for a multiplayer makes sense to many people today...but for me...no way. shyt I look at the mulitplayer as a big ass DLC anyway. lol single player is the GAME and mulitplayer is PRACTICE! LOL
That's you. I take each game at it's face. When I'm playing Street Fighter with my homie, I don't see that as practice for playing Street Fighter against the computer. When I bought Battlefield 3, I went straight to multiplayer and didn't even bother with the camapign.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
That's you. I take each game at it's face. When I'm playing Street Fighter with my homie, I don't see that as practice for playing Street Fighter against the computer. When I bought Battlefield 3, I went straight to multiplayer and didn't even bother with the camapign.
And that's you...so would you pay 60 for Battlefield 4 MP!? :stopitslime::shaq:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In defense of Titanfall, BF3 launched with 9 maps and 5 game modes.
Titanfall launched with 15 maps, 4 game modes. That's unacceptable. Yup you read that right. :troll: