Indian Men Deemed The Creepiest Men In The World UPDATE: Reddit Currycels MAD

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
And the way they try and talk sexy to a woman is so off putting it doesn't make any sense. "Yes please.. sexy you. show me milk".
giphy.gif

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Peep the guy in the video nodding along like "true, true" while stealing glances at her breasts.
:dead:

I've mentioned before that a coworker of mine almost got abducted and raped in broad daylight during a business trip to India. If not for multiple Americans fighting these Indian brehs off, they would have shoved her into a car and drove off.

And lets not forget this wild shyt. A bit further in the video she shows a clip of some of the harassment and it's like some horror movie shyt.

Wild shyt. These dudes grow old without ever seeing a woman naked, unless their family can get them an arranged marriage.

if the creep worked at the hotel couldn’t he just get a key and open her door :huh:

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Knew a couple tamil brehs in school and they was chill but yh bare creepy guys from there I live near this club and they be getting thrown out like every other day I acc got a stripper friend that told me one of em pulled it out and started beating they shyt during a lap dance :mjlol:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Indian men not even down bad. Just down :picard:

I know a few of y’all brehs in/who went to college messed with an Indian girl at some point who wanted to be saved before they were forced to get shipped off to a random Rajesh at 23 :wow:

All I could think of is "other races don't talk bad about their opposite genders online".:unimpressed:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
grew up around Indian people in Africa. they were repulsive isolationists. we didn't fukk with them at all. intermarriage rates in my country are barely existent unlike between Blacks and Indians in the Caribbean or other African countries... their women don't move my dikk at all. hate their voices and personalities. probably the most annoying females in the fukking world. and that's a feat...

Early 2000s here in Nairobi there was a silent sea change! A lot of the more exposed Indian chicks, what we call Asian, MAINLY Sikhs, Ismailis and a few Marathas from Gujarat made the choice to go black or rather Black dikk.
A pal of mine had a secret group of Indian women willing to meet Kenyan men.
Their society is MUCH like that of Horner women:good Dee is a rumour! No hate! Ofc they got turned TF OUT! IIRC, I heard of 2 abortions and THERE were at LEAST 3 marriages from these 25-30 Kenyan Indian women who "went dark." It was a headache, having to endlessly meet in out of the way places. 2 chicks disappeared - their fam found out and THEY were shaped overseas!
From my observations Sikhs and Ismailis are MUCH less uptight. I'm occasionally eye fecked enough to know there are Indians WOMEN who want my dee.
I'VE "known" 3 Ismailis AND I'm still cool with one over the years.
The drawback is their culture, their music is frankly repulsive filled with equal parts simpishness and silliness.
I had a number of cousins studying in India and a couple in Bombay early 90s who were invited by a fakkit Parsi to do his wife: I'm not MAKING THIS ishyt up! Apparently, its now a thing even in Pakistan.

"Legendary Pakistani all rounder Imran Khan's ex-wife Reham Khan has reportedly made the shocking revelation in her tell all book Reham Khan that legendary bowler Wasim Akram used his late wife Huma for his sexual fantasies and even set up a black man to have sex with her righf in front of him. The pages between 402 and 572 from the book have been supposedly leaked online containing the damaging allegations.

Reham Khan is said to also contain such expsoses on other Paksitani celebrities such as British businessman, Syed Zulfiqar Bukhari, her first husband Dr Ijaz Rehman, and PTI media coordinator Anila Khawaja."

The Pillars of 'Kaala' - Special Article - Tamil News - IndiaGlitz.com

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Early 2000s here in Nairobi there was a silent sea change! A lot of the more exposed Indian chicks, what we call Asian, MAINLY Sikhs, Ismailis and a few Marathas from Gujarat made the choice to go black or rather Black dikk.
A pal of mine had a secret group of Indian women willing to meet Kenyan men.
Their society is MUCH like that of Horner women:good Dee is a rumour! No hate! Ofc they got turned TF OUT! IIRC, I heard of 2 abortions and THERE were at LEAST 3 marriages from these 25-30 Kenyan Indian women who "went dark." It was a headache, having to endlessly meet in out of the way places. 2 chicks disappeared - their fam found out and THEY were shaped overseas!
From my observations Sikhs and Ismailis are MUCH less uptight. I'm occasionally eye fecked enough to know there are Indians WOMEN who want my dee.
I'VE "known" 3 Ismailis AND I'm still cool with one over the years.
The drawback is their culture, their music is frankly repulsive filled with equal parts simpishness and silliness.
I had a number of cousins studying in India and a couple in Bombay early 90s who were invited by a fakkit Parsi to do his wife: I'm not MAKING THIS ishyt up! Apparently, its now a thing even in Pakistan.

"Legendary Pakistani all rounder Imran Khan's ex-wife Reham Khan has reportedly made the shocking revelation in her tell all book Reham Khan that legendary bowler Wasim Akram used his late wife Huma for his sexual fantasies and even set up a black man to have sex with her righf in front of him. The pages between 402 and 572 from the book have been supposedly leaked online containing the damaging allegations.

Reham Khan is said to also contain such expsoses on other Paksitani celebrities such as British businessman, Syed Zulfiqar Bukhari, her first husband Dr Ijaz Rehman, and PTI media coordinator Anila Khawaja."

The Pillars of 'Kaala' - Special Article - Tamil News - IndiaGlitz.com
I mean we could always fukk em I'm just saying brehs were not even looking that way at all. :russ:

Last edited:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Breh, Ike was demonised in that B.S. movie where he was played by Larry Fishburne. Insiders say Tina was the violent instigator AND in fact was a violent pimp and Sith LEVEL self hating bedwench. Judge Joe Brown knew them both.

Of course. It was the same with Joe Jackson. Point is things like that and Color Purple have successfully made women believe black men were/are terrible monsters. Meanwhile women in India literally have men walking around thinking rape is consensual sex and not even afraid to say it on camera

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peep the guy in the video nodding along like "true, true" while stealing glances at her breasts.
:dead:

I've mentioned before that a coworker of mine almost got abducted and raped in broad daylight during a business trip to India. If not for multiple Americans fighting these Indian brehs off, they would have shoved her into a car and drove off.

And lets not forget this wild shyt. A bit further in the video she shows a clip of some of the harassment and it's like some horror movie shyt.

Wild shyt. These dudes grow old without ever seeing a woman naked, unless their family can get them an arranged marriage.

I beg to differ. The rate of rape, and attempted rape of Indian women is by far the lowest on the planet. Thanks to 2 CENTURIES of Brit COLONIALISM they're stuck in a Victorian mindset that idealises white while simultaneously frowning HEAVILY on pre marital action in the community.
They therefore PROJECT all their monumental accumulated frustration onto THEIR fantasy - white blonde women.
Some of you are spewing crazy gender ratios seen in warzones AND post genocide regions. Yes, its spewed but not too badly.

"2020, the sex ratio of the total population in India is 108.18 males per 100 females. There are 717,100,970 or 717.10 million males and 662,903,415 or 662.90 million females in India. The percentage of the female population is 48.04 percent compared to 51.96 percent male population. India has the highest numbers of exceed males population of 54.20 million. India is at 189th position out of 201 countries/territories in terms of female to male ratio. Among Asian countries, its position is 42nd out of 51 countries/territories."
India sex ratio 2020 - StatisticsTimes.com

There are worse nations!

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Indian men not even down bad. Just down :picard:

I know a few of y’all brehs in/who went to college messed with an Indian girl at some point who wanted to be saved before they were forced to get shipped off to a random Rajesh at 23 :wow:

Knew a Rajesh back in high school :russ: We were in the same marching band, dude was mad weird lmao. Smart as shyt, but awkward