Indian Men Deemed The Creepiest Men In The World UPDATE: Reddit Currycels MAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
why are these fools dressed alike :deadrose:

this gotta be the most swagless race out. These nikkas haven't changed a bit in the last 40 years....they look, dress and act the same :russ:
Already got an alibi to where when they rape they can't be identified. Indians got some sickos walking around with rape uniforms. Dude said his wife and daughter have to cover up while in the house b/c he might rape them too.:mjtf:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
EvzbhZ5WEAM3fza

:dead: :dead: :dead:
lmao
Let my mans have lust in his eyes

:wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I beg to differ. The rate of rape, and attempted rape of Indian women is by far the lowest on the planet. Thanks to 2 CENTURIES of Brit COLONIALISM they're stuck in a Victorian mindset that idealises white while simultaneously frowning HEAVILY on pre marital action in the community.
They therefore PROJECT all their monumental accumulated frustration onto THEIR fantasy - white blonde women.
Some of you are spewing crazy gender ratios seen in warzones AND post genocide regions. Yes, its spewed but not too badly.

"2020, the sex ratio of the total population in India is 108.18 males per 100 females. There are 717,100,970 or 717.10 million males and 662,903,415 or 662.90 million females in India. The percentage of the female population is 48.04 percent compared to 51.96 percent male population. India has the highest numbers of exceed males population of 54.20 million. India is at 189th position out of 201 countries/territories in terms of female to male ratio. Among Asian countries, its position is 42nd out of 51 countries/territories."
India sex ratio 2020 - StatisticsTimes.com

There are worse nations!
Rape numbers are always skewed because of unreported rapes. A lot of women get raped or assaulted and don’t say anything, especially in a country where hyper religious cultures and police indifference are common. Not long ago they were dealing with a weirdly high amount of gang rape cases, including some where the women died. It’s insane.

I agree they idolize white women but that doesn’t stop them from harassing their own women.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Indian men not even down bad. Just down :picard:

I know a few of y’all brehs in/who went to college messed with an Indian girl at some point who wanted to be saved before they were forced to get shipped off to a random Rajesh at 23 :wow:

This is usually what happens in my experience :pachaha:

Same with the Middle Eastern/Muslim girls, they get to college and get with some brehs cause they know they gotta cut the shyt out SOON