Indian Men Deemed The Creepiest Men In The World UPDATE: Reddit Currycels MAD

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
EvzbhZ5WEAM3fza

:dead: :dead: :dead:
Somebody cross-reference this pic with the brehs ready to risk it all thread :picard:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Open your eyes and see the hotness! I'VE seen slim thicks and even black girl bodies.
DON'T c ockblock yourself, son! IME,the hottest are Sikhs followed by Ismailis.
Where the fukk at? :unimpressed:

I’ve only seen maybe just a handful on Instagram and even they look like they had work done

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
grew up around Indian people in Africa. they were repulsive isolationists. we didn't fukk with them at all. intermarriage rates in my country are barely existent unlike between Blacks and Indians in the Caribbean or other African countries... their women don't move my dikk at all. hate their voices and personalities. probably the most annoying females in the fukking world. and that's a feat...
What country in Africa? I thought they were only really in South Africa.

Daps
grew up around Indian people in Africa. they were repulsive isolationists. we didn't fukk with them at all. intermarriage rates in my country are barely existent unlike between Blacks and Indians in the Caribbean or other African countries... their women don't move my dikk at all. hate their voices and personalities. probably the most annoying females in the fukking world. and that's a feat...

They age pretty rough too.

Black women age the best. White women, it depends on how they take care of themselves. Indian broads go from looking like they are 30 to 60 overnight.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Bro do you know how they get down in indian households? The shyt is pretty arranged and Damm near forced. Those Indians and Pakistan go upside their women heads

As they should. Feminism is not needed over there. Look how it’s doing in America.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
That "teach your sons" spiel sounds good but it won't work

Biological urges plus shyt being so lopsided :francis:
Economy probably fukked too

Might as well tell wolves not to hunt in a drought

that “teach your sons” rhetoric is disrespectful.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Go help that NY chick in Atlanta get a bus pass home man you cape cannot be any tighter:mjlol:
I don't even know what this means.

You're a miserable loser though.

In a thread about a woman being murdered and her body being found in a suitcase, you agreed with this shyt post:
Living that whore lifestyle. Oops.

Lamentations of a miserable incel:
THIS. You gotta talk to 100 women just to get 2 to go on a date and 1 to smash. While women can have sex with any dude and never have to go through rejections, flaking, rude ass chicks embarrass you for approaching them and dry spells. The game is rigged and not worth it. Plus the women that are attracted to you are not even 6s. Not all of us want some dime piece just a 7 will do or a woman to not be a damn a$$hole. And my dumbass can’t tell a woman no. Last Saturday I force myself to go on a date with a white chick from Chicago I match with on tinder too. She was a 5 but could dress well in air maxes. I told her she was a 5 trying to be a “adjustable 7” She won’t stop hitting me up. I’m gonna tell her today I do not want to see her anymore. :beli:

Trying to justify women being abused/killed for turning down men:
Not our problem you guys can’t fend for yourself. Maybe you shouldn’t lead men on.

This post speaks for itself.
I would pick Trump over a person that gotta squat while they piss.

There are quite a few maladjusted weirdos on here but you are the *worst* of them. And that's just a few easily accessible posts of yours.