Indian Men Deemed The Creepiest Men In The World UPDATE: Reddit Currycels MAD

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dealing with them at my old jobs were always a hassle. They never take no for an answer ever, they generally smell bad, don't have personal space, hard to understand, and it feels like courtesy is not in their culture. The women are usually not that much better either, and a lot of them don't have a good shape. :francis:

I try not to ever discriminate tho. Every now and then I meet one who was born and raised here and they usually balance it out. Two of my favorite coworkers were indian in the past and they were raised here.

Crazy because in the Philly and surrounding county area no lie I have seen some phat ass indian jawns real rap.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
India is pure hell on earth. I’d rather be in war torn Congo or Yemen. Too many people. Forced to drink, wash, and shyt all in the rivers alongside dead cows. shytty cuisine cooked in the curry and clarified butter shyt that reeks from your pours. Being forced into arranged marriage. Hideous caste system. Billions of people

Ghee is :ohlawd:tho mane

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I went down the rabbit hole.

Uaq4jHz.png

:dead:

Imagine fighting your woman because she asked you to make her tea:picard:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I feel bad for the women in India

Low key the only way to fix this is for government and media and bollywood to forcefully and systemically lay down new social conventions.

No more arranged marriages
Normalize young boys and girls seeing each other as normal people
Normalize the idea of a woman that can work
Stop forcing women to cover up 95% and then teaching men that they are entitled to them, then get surprised when they act the way they do
Encourage Indian men to foster masculine hobbies so they don't have to mistreat women in order to feel manly or useful

Because the reality is you can't rely on people individually to make change - most people's thoughts are ultimately the product of what is given to them and promoted, and what is normalized what they can get away with.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel bad for the women in India

Low key the only way to fix this is for government and media and bollywood to forcefully and systemically lay down new social conventions.

No more arranged marriages
Normalize young boys and girls seeing each other as normal people
Normalize the idea of a woman that can work
Stop forcing women to cover up 95% and then teaching men that they are entitled to them, then get surprised when they act the way they do
Encourage Indian men to foster masculine hobbies so they don't have to mistreat women in order to feel manly or useful

Because the reality is you can't rely on people individually to make change - most people's thoughts are ultimately the product of what is given to them and promoted, and what is normalized what they can get away with.

This is a Western way of thinking and should be left to the West.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh. Black men are wrongfully portrayed by some lame black women. They act like most black men are ike turner. Indian brehs are really like this. These vids are not propaganda.

Breh, Ike was demonised in that B.S. movie where he was played by Larry Fishburne. Insiders say Tina was the violent instigator AND in fact was a violent pimp and Sith LEVEL self hating bedwench. Judge Joe Brown knew them both.