Indian Men Deemed The Creepiest Men In The World UPDATE: Reddit Currycels MAD

Daps
Indian men not even down bad. Just down :picard:

I know a few of y’all brehs in/who went to college messed with an Indian girl at some point who wanted to be saved before they were forced to get shipped off to a random Rajesh at 23 :wow:

:russ:

That was me....this must have been '04 or '05 when I was a freshman or sophomore. Had some Indian friends throwing big parties and hooked up with darker skinned Indian broad (looks like the chick from the Denzel movie Mississippi Masala). She had some big azz titties, decent booty.

Our chemistry was strong but I knew she was marrying an Indian dude no matter what. She wasn't fobby at all...no accent. Her parents were moderately traditional.

She married some cat named Amit :russ:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

:dead:
:dead:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:russ:

That was me....this must have been '04 or '05 when I was a freshman or sophomore. Had some Indian friends throwing big parties and hooked up with darker skinned Indian broad (looks like the chick from the Denzel movie Mississippi Masala). She had some big azz titties, decent booty.

Our chemistry was strong but I knew she was marrying an Indian dude no matter what. She wasn't fobby at all...no accent. Her parents were moderately traditional.

She married some cat named Amit :russ:
grew up around Indian people in Africa. they were repulsive isolationists. we didn't fukk with them at all. intermarriage rates in my country are barely existent unlike between Blacks and Indians in the Caribbean or other African countries... their women don't move my dikk at all. hate their voices and personalities. probably the most annoying females in the fukking world. and that's a feat...

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
grew up around Indian people in Africa. they were repulsive isolationists. we didn't fukk with them at all. intermarriage rates in my country are barely existent unlike between Blacks and Indians in the Caribbean or other African countries... their women don't move my dikk at all. hate their voices and personalities. probably the most annoying females in the fukking world. and that's a feat...
Finally we agree on something

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Found one..

:mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Indian females = cocktease prudes of the racial spectrum Of dating.

Avoid,......
The first enslavers females, breh.

No thank you.

Only black females for me.

I already seen what the other fences look like.
Black women have no comp in This universe.

If she not black. or the place does not have any black women. Complete from Segregated big city.
Who graduated from a black male and predominately female public high school. From a non burlesque based tow who are attractive.
i don't wanna go at all.

Do not even tell me about that shyt.

No attractive black women there.

I do not even wanna know about it at all.

Art Barr