Indian Men Deemed The Creepiest Men In The World UPDATE: Reddit Currycels MAD

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dealing with them at my old jobs were always a hassle. They never take no for an answer ever, they generally smell bad, don't have personal space, hard to understand, and it feels like courtesy is not in their culture. The women are usually not that much better either, and a lot of them don't have a good shape. :francis:

I try not to ever discriminate tho. Every now and then I meet one who was born and raised here and they usually balance it out. Two of my favorite coworkers were indian in the past and they were raised here.

Guyanese and trini Indians are way different as well

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
it's gonna take the boy-girl ratio evening out and at least a generation and half to fix what's going on in India:hhh:

no self awareness outta those men who are held back from doing more than just looking other than a camera, location, and other men who would stop them from getting physical in the vicinity
One thing I can say is that the male female ratio in India will be evened out in the next 10-15 years. This will be done when they go to war with China over water. China and India combined populations are larger than the world population in WW2. So when they go to war they will use a lot of these men as cannon fodder. :ehh:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
My co worker whose Indian confirmed this with us a few weeks back. She claimed that males are preferred over females at birth and because of it there are more men than women (idk if it’s true because I didn’t look it up and I also don’t know if regions of India play a part).

As far as America goes I have not experienced Indian men being creepy. Indian people from the Caribbean aren’t creepy cause their culture is Caribbean and I’m not sure if Bengali and Pakistani have this issue as well because those are two south Asian cultures I grew up with in Brooklyn.

I think the main issue with Indians from the Caribbean is that they have a serious drinking issue lol

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Unless they are literally this dude, these Indian men don’t stand a chance. This cat had to get ripped and get in the Marvel universe just to distance himself from his brethren.

5df7d65b79d75710f16413a3

He literally have to be a multimillionaire celebrity before females have any interest in him

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
India is pure hell on earth. I’d rather be in war torn Congo or Yemen. Too many people. Forced to drink, wash, and shyt all in the rivers alongside dead cows. shytty cuisine cooked in the curry and clarified butter shyt that reeks from your pours. Being forced into arranged marriage. Hideous caste system. Billions of people

when I was young I use to think it was insane to have laws that made people only have 2 kids but honestly India needs to practice this

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Nah breh. Black men are wrongfully portrayed by some lame black women. They act like most black men are ike turner. Indian brehs are really like this. These vids are not propaganda.

black women who glorify other races often don’t know what their talking about and probably never were even raised in their communities. They see how their non black boss treats women and think this is the norm in their homeland lmao.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Unless they are literally this dude, these Indian men don’t stand a chance. This cat had to get ripped and get in the Marvel universe just to distance himself from his brethren.

5df7d65b79d75710f16413a3

Ion care how many girls breh do.
He does not look like a superhero whatsoever.

I would never even propose a character model of a hero to an editor with his likeness.
in fear of never working in any town again.

marvel taking dem bicepless mouse brand loss of IQ pills like usual.
That most people do not recognize.
till it is all over with.
Until all of media is some sugar coated princess based bullshyt.

Art Barr

Last edited: