Indian Men Deemed The Creepiest Men In The World UPDATE: Reddit Currycels MAD

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Arranged marriage is necessary in India because no woman would ever voluntarily marry an Indian man, they're too disgusting
tenor.gif

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Whenever there’s a thread about Indians the coli be changing faces.

if a black girl be hating on black men then she’ll be called a wench.
Later that day if an Indian woman posts a video hating on Indian men omgg it’s the truthhh.

If an Indian parent don’t want his daughter around a non-Indian then Indians are racist.
Later that day If a black girl gets into domestic violence with her white man then y’all be like “brothers stay out of this, not our problem”.

I mean there’s no consistency in hating.
Hating is just hating
:yeshrug:

Nah breh. Black men are wrongfully portrayed by some lame black women. They act like most black men are ike turner. Indian brehs are really like this. These vids are not propaganda.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
honestly alot of "old world" men i feel have a hard time and are not seen in positive light in our society because you can put that label on several other groups in that reside in the eastern hemisphere(EA men arguably, specifically all the weird shyt Japanese men do)

cultural customs of social interaction will have these groups look like some losers if not weirdos.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
yeah, let's make fun of people who were previously colonized by white people

i think india will be much better in the future once they get their shyt together but wtf do i know.
One thing I tell the coli constantly is never feel bad about these racist comments we make about whites, indians, Chinese etc.. They make disgusting posts about us on their forums and treat us like shyt in their countries. There is no rule that says blacks always need to be the bigger person and turn the other cheek. fukk that, sometimes give them back the same energy.