Indian girl cries and begs for the white man

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Yes White men always find a way to point out that they are White and you aren’t. Idk why they do it but they do. I usually just ignore it because it is usually out of no where on some "I'm the only White guy here haha." WP are weird. I have had very few White friends because of stuff like that.
Swirling huh...? :youngsabo:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She said that her white boyfriend said that she was overreacting and that it wasn't a big deal though.

So he condones that shyt.

He should be checking his boys, you don't say shyt like that in front of your homie's girl.

I think you misheard that, she was talking about white guys on the street saying that sorta shyt, not her boyfriend. Like she passes a group of random guys and some of them start making comments, then one of the others turn to her and say, "Oh don't worry about my friend, he just says shyt, it's no big deal" instead of checking his friend.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
This sensitive ass nikka gonna stay in this thread all night trying to take it over. :mjlol:

I'm bout to go to bed with my wife. :russell:

I suggest you do the same. :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Complain about White men as whole. Yet, is dating a White man. How is that not hypocritical?

She didn't "complain about White men as a whole", she complained about White men who say racist shyt.

I guess all TLR posters who complain about women are hypocritical if they don't stop dating women. Lot of y'all are 80% of the way there already. :dead:

I never said I was opposed to "race mixing". Who even said or brought that up? Once again, you're just talking nonsense lol :mjlol:

You attacked her for not dating a fellow Indian and then bragged that you had never dated outside your race. :dahell:

@Sauce Dab @Rhakim

Her boyfriend is a White man lol.
Not an excuse. Indians make up 5% of NZ's population. That's MORE than enough for her to date a fellow Indian New Zealander. She WANTS to be with a White man :manny:
unlike the Indian girl in the OP, I've never dated a White person.
I've always said that I'm attracted to women in every ethnicity/race. But I've never dated a non-Black woman.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
She didn't "complain about White men as a whole", she complained about White men who say racist shyt.

I guess all TLR posters who complain about women are hypocritical if they don't stop dating women. Lot of y'all are 80% of the way there already. :dead:

You attacked her for not dating a fellow Indian and then bragged that you had never dated outside your race. :dahell:
And none of that makes me "against race mixing". I thought you had logical/critical thinking skills? I guess not.

Also, calling me a "TLR poster" is wild. I barely post in TLR (compared to other sections) and you know me from HL.

Anyways, go to bed and stop bringing up nonsense. Get some sleep, maybe it'll make you come to your senses lol.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Facts. Everyone knows white women are the most passive aggressive group out there. Why does she care, she’s too pretty for this.
She was talking about White MEN. She cares because in her words "White men's words have power over me".

Her boyfriend is White, BTW.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Anyone ever been with a Indian, Pakistani, or Bengali girl that had nice feet, that weren’t busted? That group has a real low win percentage in that department…
Yeah. Shorty toe game was decent. But back to the topic...fucc them kiwi rugby playing no leg washing cave ferrets and get with some melanin lil baby

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You found a unicorn
She's definitely not a unicorn. They are around and plenty. Asian women have no middle ground they either strictly date their own or date out and of those that date out its mostly Black or white. Those that are socially conscious hate cacs because of their history of transgressions and yellow fever/entitlement to Asian women.

Daps
She's definitely not a unicorn. They are around and plenty. Asian women have no middle ground they either strictly date their own or date out and of those that date out its mostly Black or white. Those that are socially conscious hate cacs because of their history of transgressions and yellow fever/entitlement to Asian women.
I really need to get out of town and meet some Asian women then because I thought most of them didn’t find black men attractive and I’d end up having to go to Thailand or the Philippines. That one Asian chick I knew moved to another state so my only exposure to them is online where they’re thirsting over white guys 99% of the time.

Also, unrelated, but I remember reading about this one breh who asked out like 1500 Asian girls, they all said no so he took his life. Called himself mr talented or something.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had a Mexican friend go to New Zealand to visit a friend. He heard disparaging comments when he went to a comedy show. He also heard disparaging comments when he was just out and about. His white friend didn't see it but he of course was experiencing it.

He's the type of Mexican guy that is more socially and racially aware so we would talk about these issues when dealing with White people.

I get what the girl is saying. She probably was born in NZ so that's all she knows so experiencing that near constantly is annoying. Being around certain white circles there are times I've heard white people make brazen racial comments that were insensitive. I have thick skin but I get where she's coming from because some of them just say shyt related to race for no damn reason and it's weird.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I really need to get out of town and meet some Asian women then because I thought most of them didn’t find black men attractive and I’d end up having to go to Thailand or the Philippines. That one Asian chick I knew moved to another state so my only exposure to them is online where they’re thirsting over white guys 99% of the time.

Also, unrelated, but I remember reading about this one breh who asked out like 1500 Asian girls, they all said no so he took his life. Called himself mr talented or something.
You gotta go to a city with a good mixture of people.