Indian girl cries and begs for the white man

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
“As white men your words have a lot of power”
“I’m trying to get brown girls a seat at the table”
Pray for her because what in the entire fukk?

wtf-is-that-confused.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I really need to get out of town and meet some Asian women then because I thought most of them didn’t find black men attractive and I’d end up having to go to Thailand or the Philippines. That one Asian chick I knew moved to another state so my only exposure to them is online where they’re thirsting over white guys 99% of the time.

Also, unrelated, but I remember reading about this one breh who asked out like 1500 Asian girls, they all said no so he took his life. Called himself mr talented or something.

Holy shyt, I looked up the breh and he sounds like he'd be the most fukked up guy here and that's saying something. Even that angry depressed kid who was talking to himself in the bushes wouldn't hold a candle to this one.

“The last person who will ever see me in America will be voices that constantly tell me what do in my life."

“I’m never coming outside, I’m never ever under any circumstances having sex...I hate people.”

“By the time I’m 40, I should have over a Billion Followers and a trillion blog views."

“I realized that I would have to use violence in order get the response that I desire."

“Truthfully, I feel so much better after hitting an asian Woman in the face with a steel rod. It was the greatest achievement of my life.”

When Adam Sandler was walking in SoHo one time, Shaw slapped one of his accessories on him. “He became the first Celebrity to ever wear a Mr. Talented Bow-Tie. That’s pretty historical if you ask me,” Shaw writes. He went on to swoon over the selfie he took with the actor donning his bow-tie, which he believes was worn the entire day. “Immediately I showed all my friends, relatives, co-workers and colleagues on Facebook.”

Shaw, the woman claimed, spotted her and her friend on June 7. He started out harmless, asking the two if he could take a picture of them. They obliged. Then Shaw, clearly desirous of more than a photo-op, trailed them around town for over an hour. The victim, according to police sources, “couldn’t lose him and feared for her safety.” The woman asked Shaw to scram. Then Shaw, police sources said, took out his phone and shot video of the women, and crowed, “I’m a film producer.”

On his site, he also explains his twisted rationale for his alleged bashing spree. The attacks, he writes, serve as a sweet revenge against all the Asian women who Shaw says brushed off his amateur overtures with “Sorry I have a boyfriend” or “Sorry I’m in a rush.” And he maintains the reason he’s constantly told to beat it is because he’s black: “The world hates me because I’m African American.”

On the street, Shaw pulled out his cellphone and showed the woman inside a Cantonese-language message claiming “he wanted to lick her” privates, police sources said. When the grossed-out woman marched outside to plead with Shaw to stop, he allegedly protested, “What? I didn’t do anything,’” these sources added, before hitting her with a plastic bag with the mortar inside.

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Since then, some got rid of them but many kept them anyway despite the pushback. Match Group, which owns dating platforms Tinder, Match.com, OkCupid, Hinge and PlentyOfFish, did not respond to Newshub's questions on why it had retained its ethnicity filter.

What do you guys think of that?
Would you want to keep that ethnicity filter?
I wish we had that option in Europe. There is no point in taking it away

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
This echos back to what I said previously about interracial dating. I can’t feel bad for anyone that willing put themselves in a racist environment, then act shock when racism occurs. While I want to feel bad for her, I can’t at the same time, plus she’s gonna marry a white dude anyhow.
:francis:
It's the weakness of a grown woman crying about and pleading with racists for respect that should not be demanded that turns off the empathy.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
You got it backwards, your lucky

There definitely a portion of South Asians that worship cacs and it tends to be Indians which is a by product of imperialism and the cast system don't get me wrong.

But I'm also not going to play the coli game of this applies to every single person because I see one video.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Swirlers with another L....they don't realize that the white folk they dating look down upon them because they are so desperate for white validation. Them racist cacs can smell their self hatred from a mile away........she probably the type to say "i don't go for brown guys", but online crying about white men telling her they don't go for brown girls.....can probably bag a pajeet and be around her own people with no racism in sight, but would rather go this path....no sympathy for her.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
No one should be getting verbally abused but she said a couple things that let me know what time she’s on in terms of putting white men on a pedestal. :francis:

“As white men your words have a lot of power”
  • “I’m trying to get brown girls a seat at the table”

Yeah she exposed herself stating that BS. Someone actually quote tweeted this, you put that energy out that you hold white men to a higher level than others and they know that too so they going to treat you any sort of way.

People who choose to date interracially and know their worth won’t stand for that which is why most of the times they end up settling with folks who look like them anyways.

good catch, but it doesn't have to mean dating white men

it could mean joining certain conversations and being able to socially leverage and pivot for certain tangibles

Last edited: