Indian girl cries and begs for the white man

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
That doesn't make the slightest fukking sense, that's not what Stockholm Syndrome is. :wtf:

You can complain about a racist White person without immediately coming to the conclusion that all White people are racist. It would be hypocritical as fukk to complain about racist stereotypes and then turn around and stereotype an entire race yourself. And why are y'all assuming that that random white man is even in the picture right now when the only video posted of him is from a year ago? Who says he was even there when she heard the racist abuse, y'all think he follows her around every time she goes outside with her girls?

It ain’t got nothing to do with trying to sound smart a lot of you nikkas on here are legit retarded. Y’all just look at a title real quick and get emotional and start juelzing. Why would I not give that type of grace to a black man?? Wtf is wrong you nikkas man go get help :dahell:
I didn’t read none of this bytch nikka babble :russ:
You two dweebs are by far the most try hard fakkits on this forum
And you both clearly show you have no life experience outside your computer
Because if you two fakkits are this gulliable:dead:
Glad you got dapped up from dummies just like you
Keep caring for a Indian bytch that would pay you dust in these streets
So problack :dead:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What was hypocritical about me finding some non-Black women attractive?

Have I made posts crying over some White women not finding me attractive?

Wow, you got me there :comeon:
You embarrassed yourself when he pulled up those receipts. Just stop, shyt was embarrassing af saying you’d nut in and wife some random ass white bytch you seen on IG with a million filters :comeon:

Daps
Why do you even give a fukk what race her boyfriend was? Why should she hold racial loyalty to Indian men? If she's shytting on certain White men for holding universal stereotypes about other races and opposing race mixing, then what sense would it make for her to hold the same sorts of stereotypes about other races and refuse to date anyone of another race herself?
Not sure how he feels, but I see it like this, she talks bad about white men fetishizing and being racist to her, but she’ll lay in bed with these same white men. I highly doubt she’d give a black or even an Indian man the time of day even though they’re less likely to make her feel insecure about her race.

This could just be me projecting though, I don’t know her. I just see an Asian wome with a white man and I get this feeling in my gut that she has some issues with skin color. All these Asian women literally fetishizing white men and being creepy about it, unabashed, doesn’t help either.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not sure how he feels, but I see it like this, she talks bad about white men fetishizing and being racist to her, but she’ll lay in bed with these same white men.

But she doesn't lie in bed with those same White men. Her (ex?) boyfriend is a completely different person from the anti-miscegenation weirdos making the racist comments.

Y'all are saying the most illogical shyt, you're saying that she should stereotype an entire race and treat them all the same when her entire argument is against stereotyping people by their race.

I highly doubt she’d give a black or even an Indian man the time of day even though they’re less likely to make her feel insecure about her race.

I mean if you just make up whatever random shyt out of nowhere then I guess you can believe whatever you want.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I didn't get her seeking white male validation really.. more so she doesn't want to hear disparaging comments from her white boyfriend's friends about her race and how he doesn't usually date Indian women.

She is in Australia :yeshrug::manny:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You embarrassed yourself when he pulled up those receipts. Just stop, shyt was embarrassing af saying you’d nut in and wife some random ass white bytch you seen on IG with a million filters :comeon:
Oh please. If you honestly think that posts like those are 100% serious then you must be bugging :mjlol:

Also, why would I be embarrassed about finding SOME non-Black women attractive? Please shut the hell up :mjlol:

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
But she doesn't lie in bed with those same White men. Her (ex?) boyfriend is a completely different person from the anti-miscegenation weirdos making the racist comments.

Y'all are saying the most illogical shyt, you're saying that she should stereotype an entire race and treat them all the same when her entire argument is against stereotyping people by their race.

I mean if you just make up whatever random shyt out of nowhere then I guess you can believe whatever you want.
She said that her white boyfriend said that she was overreacting and that it wasn't a big deal though.

So he condones that shyt.

He should be checking his boys, you don't say shyt like that in front of your homie's girl.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You shytted on an Indian for dating a White man, while you have tons of posts lusting over and talking about smashing women of other races including Indians and White women, and me pointing that out is what caused you to lose your previous respect for me?

Why do you even give a fukk what race her boyfriend was? Why should she hold racial loyalty to Indian men? If she's shytting on certain White men for holding universal stereotypes about other races and opposing race mixing, then what sense would it make for her to hold the same sorts of stereotypes about other races and refuse to date anyone of another race herself?
Complain about White men as whole. Yet, is dating a White man. How is that not hypocritical?

Why would I give a shyt about threads where you lust over Black women? That has literally zero relevance.

Bragging that you only lust over and smash girls of other races but don't date them doesn't elevate you in my eyes, it just makes you look like a weirdo. This isn't 1950 and being ideologically opposed to "race mixing" is just goofy, not impressive.
fukk outta here. The only "weirdo" here is you. Defending this goofy Indian chick and bringing up posts that I made that has NOTHING to do with this thread or subject.

I never said I was opposed to "race mixing". Who even said or brought that up? Once again, you're just talking nonsense lol :mjlol:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
LawfulLivelyDachshund-size_restricted.gif
Blassic show