Indian girl cries and begs for the white man

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Anyone ever been with a Indian, Pakistani, or Bengali girl that had nice feet, that weren’t busted? That group has a real low win percentage in that department…
Not gone lie, African women(Non-ADOS) also got this problem. We've been spoilt growing up in the West. I hope Korean nail shops open up all over Africa.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Me:

Me:Reminded me of you

Her: What in the fukk
Her: You what
Me:😂😂😂😂
Me:I'm joking chill

Her:What an idiot
Me:Lmaoooo
her:Both of you
Her:White man's whore
Me:I knew you would hate it
Her:I'm disgusted

Copied and pasted word for word from when I just sent it to my girl

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Some of y'all are such suckers :mjlol:

If White Men are so bad then why is she shacked up with one?

:mjlol:

She's just another one of these race conscious wenches who complain about white men while sleeping with them :mjlol:

i knew she was lying. men have dikks and will fukk anything pretty enough and shes not ugly. she would be considered 'exotic' in any non asian country.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
good catch, but it doesn't have to mean dating white men

it could mean joining certain conversations and being able to socially leverage and pivot for certain tangibles

Only a white man/white validation chasing wench would say to white men in a public address to them specifically “just give us a chance”.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Some of these guys must have an inferiority complex about Asian/Indian women who have a preference for white guys. There' s nothing in what she said about her lusting after white guys, but people are going in on her.

I can see where she's coming from... it'd be extremely annoying if you went somewhere and someone started making remarks about how you look 'decent for a black person' or 'you usually aren't my type' without any sort of prompting. Just showing up and getting those kind of weird remarks has to be agitating.

People are making inferences on what she's NOT saying. What would compel someone to continually hang out with a group of people who routinely make disparaging remarks in your presence? That desperate need for white validation. She could simply stop hanging with these people and seek out new friends. They're not going to magically stop being racist because you're crying on tiktok.

There's nothing you can do to curtail racism from strangers. We've all dealt with that. But within your own circle of friends.....seek new friends. Like the other poster said: It's difficult to muster the sympathy for someone who willingly puts themselves in that situation.