Indian girl cries and begs for the white man

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Hypocrisy flows through their veins.
What was hypocritical about me finding some non-Black women attractive?

Have I made posts crying over some White women not finding me attractive?

Damn looks like he WANTS to be with a Indian woman :manny::troll:
Wow, you got me there :comeon:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Weird ass post. You went and search up posts from months or even year ago? Do you have these saved in a file somewhere? :dwillhuh:

How y'all been here forever and don't know how to use the fukking search function? I just search for "indian" and then "PAWG" under your name and all sorts of shyt came up. :russ:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yes White men always find a way to point out that they are White and you aren’t. Idk why they do it but they do. I usually just ignore it because it is usually out of no where on some "I'm the only White guy here haha." WP are weird. I have had very few White friends because of stuff like that.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
How y'all been here forever and don't know how to use the fukking search function? I just search for "indian" and then "PAWG" under your name and all sorts of shyt came up. :russ:
Still a weird ass post. Get your daps though. You literally proved nothing.

Honestly, I had a lot of respect for you. But nah, not anymore.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Yes White men always find a way to point out that they are White and you aren’t. Idk why they do it but they do. I usually just ignore it because it is usually out of no where on some "I'm the only White guy here haha." WP are weird. I have had very few White friends because of stuff like that.
:mjlol: That stupid ass chuckle at the end. “Yo-yo-you think I’m making things awkward being here”

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Lets be honest women like her(you can see this here with women who were the only minority in their area growing up) this are white only. She doesn't care if her own men prop her up only compliments from WM would reach her.

They usually are the liberal divestors who bash their own men or those willing to date alt right losers.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Women don't charge things to the game do they?

LawfulLivelyDachshund-size_restricted.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Still a weird ass post. Get your daps though. You literally proved nothing.

Honestly, I had a lot of respect for you. But nah, not anymore.

You shytted on an Indian for dating a White man, while you have tons of posts lusting over and talking about smashing women of other races including Indians and White women, and me pointing that out is what caused you to lose your previous respect for me?

Why do you even give a fukk what race her boyfriend was? Why should she hold racial loyalty to Indian men? If she's shytting on certain White men for holding universal stereotypes about other races and opposing race mixing, then what sense would it make for her to hold the same sorts of stereotypes about other races and refuse to date anyone of another race herself?

@Rhakim

I've made many threads and posts lusting over Black women. But you won't post those though :mjlol:

Also, unlike the Indian girl in the OP, I've never dated a White person.

Why would I give a shyt about threads where you lust over Black women? That has literally zero relevance.

Bragging that you only lust over and smash girls of other races but don't date them doesn't elevate you in my eyes, it just makes you look like a weirdo. This isn't 1950 and being ideologically opposed to "race mixing" is just goofy, not impressive.