Indian girl cries and begs for the white man

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyhow on another note
To me she wasn't trying to get with a whiteman, she was just saying don't go out of your way to insult her, I think that's what she meant by "they just say that to me when I didn't even do anything"
Didn't do anything I guess means not trying to get with them.

But on another note, here's a little something about NZ.

"On dating apps, a lot of girls write 'no black guys, no Asians, no Indians' - that kind of thing," in NZ.
And other races are affected too. A survey carried out in Australia in 2011 found gay and bisexual men were "remarkably tolerant of sexual racism", while black people in the US were found to be 10 times more likely to message whites than the other way round.

"A lot of that is down to our societal norm of ostracising people of colour, and not accepting them based on their appearance, unfortunately," she said.
"There are also cultural differences. Sometimes people want to stick with our simple social groups, and that means people who share the 'Kiwi white people' culture… There is this lack of familiarity culture-wise and lack of desire for people to explore outside of their bubble.
"And then we just have blatant, explicit racism - and that is a lot more prevalent in New Zealand than people realise."

Dating apps like Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, OkCupid and Grindr allow users to swipe left or right based largely on appearance - and they haven't exactly tried to put a lid on race-based discrimination.
Prior to the murder of George Floyd and subsequent Black Lives Matter protests, most had ethnicity filters that enabled users to exclude people that didn't fit their racial 'preferences'.
Since then, some got rid of them but many kept them anyway despite the pushback. Match Group, which owns dating platforms Tinder, Match.com, OkCupid, Hinge and PlentyOfFish, did not respond to Newshub's questions on why it had retained its ethnicity filter.

What do you guys think of that?
Would you want to keep that ethnicity filter?

Why would dating apps not have an ethnicity filter?

They absolutely should keep them

Daps
You should have some empathy. I'm sure there are some that will like you.
I think there’s a bit of sympathy inside of me, but I can’t help but look at Asian women and think she fiends hard for white men. I blame the internet. And the fact that I’ve only ever seen and interacted with one irl.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
maybe east and southeast asian guys. indians dudes will be fine. their women for the most part are overwhelmingly loyal.

this is an outlier
Most women stick to their men and vice versa
,interracial relationships are outliers in the grand scheme of things.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I think this whole thing is framed in a somewhat irresponsible way but end of day; she’s getting multiple wake up calls and still wanna be :deadrose:

The Cacs that’s she’s fckin with friends upon arrival don’t even introduce themselves or speak to her, just straight to the :mjpls:

And this happens to her soooo often that she’s crying to the internet about it.

Girl, WTF is not clicking!?!!!?! This how Cacs think, if you in a cac country, you not changing that, not now, not ever. No amount of püssy, or reasoning, or education, or fame, or money is going to change that.

How do I know? BTCH they ain’t even acknowledge you :laff:

Even if you had video evidence of these encounters they’d say they not racist and they didn’t mean it like that:whoa:

They won’t even remember saying that to you and move right tf on with their day.

So back to why this irresponsible, she didn’t outright say she wanted white validation, but she did say “brown girl” and “white people.” She’s one of those people that has it in their mind that race doesn’t matter, life is what you make it blah blah. NOPE. The cism is strong and it won’t go away with ignorance. Ain’t no seat at the table for you. Not even a point to get to that table when you already know for a fact you will not enjoy the company.

:camby:

She cute tho and I like her accent. I could give her some of that “validation” she cravin :shaq:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
No one should be getting verbally abused but she said a couple things that let me know what time she’s on in terms of putting white men on a pedestal. :francis:

“As white men your words have a lot of power”
“I’m trying to get brown girls a seat at the table”

Yeah she exposed herself stating that BS. Someone actually quote tweeted this, you put that energy out that you hold white men to a higher level than others and they know that too so they going to treat you any sort of way.

People who choose to date interracially and know their worth won’t stand for that which is why most of the times they end up settling with folks who look like them anyways.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
"I'm fighting for us to have a seat at the table."

9aadd319-73dd-4a25-9321-a753be22b890_text.gif

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
So she's complaining about racism but she's supposed to be hypocritical and commit to race purity even if there's only a few thousand brehs of her race in the entire country and 90% of them are either going to be sexist, lame as fukk, or already arraigned to some girl from the motherland. :mjlol:

Meanwhile, this is you:

You have literally dozens of posts on here lusting after white women and women of all sorts of other races. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Weird ass post. You went and search up posts from months or even years ago? Do you have these saved in a file somewhere? :dwillhuh:

Also, I've always said that I'm attracted to women in every ethnicity/race. But I've never dated a non-Black woman.

Also, I would never make a video and upload it online crying about some White girls not finding me or other Black men attractive :mjlol:

Get your daps though. Salute :salute:

Last edited: