Indian girl cries and begs for the white man

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
So she's complaining about racism but she's supposed to be hypocritical and commit to race purity even if there's only a few thousand brehs of her race in the entire country and 90% of them are either going to be sexist, lame as fukk, or already arraigned to some girl from the motherland. :mjlol:

Meanwhile, this is you:

You have literally dozens of posts on here lusting after white women and women of all sorts of other races. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Hypocrisy flows through their veins.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So she's complaining about racism but she's supposed to be hypocritical and commit to race purity even if there's only a few thousand brehs of her race in the entire country and 90% of them are either going to be sexist, lame as fukk, or already arraigned to some girl from the motherland. :mjlol:

Meanwhile, this is you:

You have literally dozens of posts on here lusting after white women and women of all sorts of other races. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Damn looks like he WANTS to be with a Indian woman :manny::troll:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Y'all are the ones who rushed in here to run interference for racist White men. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Everybody knows white men are racist :dahell:

Yet this wench still has them as her preference "Just give us a chance" and is even shacked up with one.

Like I previously said she's one of these new age racially conscious wenches who wanna cry about racist white men while still sleeping with them :mjlol:
doubtful she's even dating him now. And even if she is what is she supposed to do, ask him to follow her around from place to place and smack every guy who says something out of pocket?

She's not dating him yet has his videos still up on her page? :mjlol:

Imma ask you again, why aint her Zaddy checking these whiteboys? :russ:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Anyhow on another note
To me she wasn't trying to get with a whiteman, she was just saying don't go out of your way to insult her, I think that's what she meant by "they just say that to me when I didn't even do anything"
Didn't do anything I guess means not trying to get with them.

But on another note, here's a little something about NZ.

"On dating apps, a lot of girls write 'no black guys, no Asians, no Indians' - that kind of thing," in NZ.
And other races are affected too. A survey carried out in Australia in 2011 found gay and bisexual men were "remarkably tolerant of sexual racism", while black people in the US were found to be 10 times more likely to message whites than the other way round.

"A lot of that is down to our societal norm of ostracising people of colour, and not accepting them based on their appearance, unfortunately," she said.
"There are also cultural differences. Sometimes people want to stick with our simple social groups, and that means people who share the 'Kiwi white people' culture… There is this lack of familiarity culture-wise and lack of desire for people to explore outside of their bubble.
"And then we just have blatant, explicit racism - and that is a lot more prevalent in New Zealand than people realise."

Dating apps like Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, OkCupid and Grindr allow users to swipe left or right based largely on appearance - and they haven't exactly tried to put a lid on race-based discrimination.
Prior to the murder of George Floyd and subsequent Black Lives Matter protests, most had ethnicity filters that enabled users to exclude people that didn't fit their racial 'preferences'.
Since then, some got rid of them but many kept them anyway despite the pushback. Match Group, which owns dating platforms Tinder, Match.com, OkCupid, Hinge and PlentyOfFish, did not respond to Newshub's questions on why it had retained its ethnicity filter.

What do you guys think of that?
Would you want to keep that ethnicity filter?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LMAOOOOOO thread is wild
All of ya'll personalities is mad inconsistent

I can't even cover all the wild hypocrisy in these comments.

* Blames her for living in a White-dominated country....while this sub is obsessed with the struggles of living in a White-dominated country

* She is never allowed to date outside her race....by the same posters who are obsessed with women of other races

* She's not allowed to criticize people who are against interracial relationships.....unless she's also against interracial relationships

* She's not allowed to call out racism by White people.....unless she's racist towards White people herself

* TLR constantly shyts on Indian men......but demands that she get with an Indian man

* She should go back to her country and stay in spaces with her own kind.....while there are entire threads shytting on any space dominated by Indians

* She should call in her boyfriend and have him "deal with" every racist she meets.....yet every thread where a woman calls a man in to deal with her problems she gets shytted on and blamed for anything that happens.

Some of these posters just have to admit that they hate women, especially Black and Brown women, unless they're willing to fukk. And that none of the other shyt they say makes sense beyond that basic assumption.

Daps
Yet, they still look down on dark skin south asian and brag about their white skin.

South Asian females have the worst over there in terms of attack on their self esteem.
It's sad. I'd love to feel bad for them, but I know most of them would reject me because the racism makes them resent dark skin.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
This video is very sad.

White men are constantly sexually/racially harassing her.

Did y’all even watch? She’s not lusting after cac men.

The Coli only goes by headlines, you know this.

New Zealand is known for the "Open racism".

A black Doctor was over there and every damn day had cacs from fellow docs to patients treating her like scum.

We talking "didn't know they still made em that dark" and "They let you off the boat? How is Africa by the way?" kinda talk.

She needs to leave because that place is legit like that all the fukking time. I crossed that place off to live long time ago.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Act like their isn’t a massive worshiping of white skin within Asian communities because you are dating Min who listens to rap music, brehs…
Their obsession with white skin has nothing to do with cacs, it's mostly a class thing, the ruling classes of their societies didn't work outside so they generally had whiter skin while the working class were dark-skinned since they worked outside all day.

So to them, light skin= wealth, dark-skin = poverty.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I can't even cover all the wild hypocrisy in these comments.

* Blames her for living in a White-dominated country....while this sub is obsessed with the struggles of living in a White-dominated country

* She is never allowed to date outside her race....by the same posters who are obsessed with women of other races

* She's not allowed to criticize people who are against interracial relationships.....unless she's also against interracial relationships

* She's not allowed to call out racism by White people.....unless she's racist towards White people herself

* TLR constantly shyts on Indian men......but demands that she get with an Indian man

* She should go back to her country and stay in spaces with her own kind.....while there are entire threads shytting on any space dominated by Indians

* She should call in her boyfriend and have him "deal with" every racist she meets.....yet every thread where a woman calls a man in to deal with her problems she gets shytted on and blamed for anything that happens.

Some of these posters just have to admit that they hate women, especially Black and Brown women, unless they're willing to fukk. And that none of the other shyt they say makes sense beyond that basic assumption.

Why you even come back breh?

The Coli is always going to be like this :wow:

Top Left

Banned
Daps
Would never cuff no asian (south or east), arab, latina, white, aboriginal anything but my own. Hamdullilah we got most beautiful women in the world in east africa :blessed:, #1 reason i'd never cuff/seed up anything but my own is because I love my own far too much, #2 whatever outsider probably had a phase of fetishism towards whites and probably got ran thru a bunch a of cacs
either way plan stays the same, get my mills and get 4 wives back home :wow:

but on some casual thing, i don't discriminate on pretty p*ssy :shaq: