Indian girl cries and begs for the white man

Daps
Some of you seem jealous.
A little. I had an Asian fetish until I was 16 and it occasionally comes back. It also doesn't help that my first and only contact with an Indian woman was on a video cam site where she made fun of me for my dark skin even though she was somehow darker than I was.

Still, you don't see me making cringy tiktoks about how I want to breed my black out with them and you definitely wouldn't see me crying on twitter because one turned me down.

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not an excuse. Indians make up 5% of NZ's population. That's MORE than enough for her to date a fellow Indian New Zealander. She WANTS to be with a White man :manny:
5% is more than enough? If that small ass percentage is more than enough then she gotta save up her money and move

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
A little. I had an Asian fetish until I was 16 and it occasionally comes back.

Still, you don't see me making cringy tiktoks about how I want them to breed the black out of me and you definitely wouldn't see me crying on twitter because one turned me down.
Why would you have Indian fetish that’s so weird. I had Indian girl have a crush on me in high school and she had a moustache before I did :mjlol:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
A little. I had an Asian fetish until I was 16 and it occasionally comes back. It also doesn't help that my first and only contact with an Indian woman was on a video cam site where she made fun of me for my dark skin even though she was somehow darker than I was.

Still, you don't see me making cringy tiktoks about how I want them to breed the black out of me and you definitely wouldn't see me crying on twitter because one turned me down.
You're a chick. I don't mind you being jealous to a certain extent.

I'm talking about dudes posting here.

Daps
Why would you have Indian fetish that’s so weird. I had Indian girl have a crush on me in high school and she had a moustache before I did :mjlol:
I don't really care about Indians, but when one's attractive she's really attractive. It goes like this, for me

Hapas (half white half asians)
Americanized/Westernized Asians
Central Asians
Southeast = East Asians
South Asians

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I don't really care about Indians, but when one's attractive she's really attractive. It goes like this, for me

Hapas (half white half asians)
Americanized/Westernized Asians
Central Asians
Southeast = East Asians
South Asians
Darksin south asian are more beautiful than all the above.

Daps
My bad.

So you are jealous of white men?

At least you're honest. You should stop tho. Not a good look.
Luckily for me, I had no idea Asian women were sick in the head over white men back when my fetish was bad. Now it just comes out in bursts and I think to myself "damn...Wish I had a cute asian girl lusting over me like that"
Darksin south asian are more beautiful than all the above.
You're right. I hear they're the most insecure about skin color, though.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not an excuse. Indians make up 5% of NZ's population. That's MORE than enough for her to date a fellow Indian New Zealander. She WANTS to be with a White man :manny:

So she's complaining about racism but she's supposed to be hypocritical and commit to race purity even if there's only a few thousand brehs of her race in the entire country and 90% of them are either going to be sexist, lame as fukk, or already arraigned to some girl from the motherland. :mjlol:

Meanwhile, this is you:

Cot damn, she's fine as fukk. She is the DEFINTION of a PAWG. She's also better than a lot of those overrated blonde PAWGs.

I would smash, raw dog with no pullout and potentially wife :whoo: :whew: :ohlawd: :noah: :ahh: :banderas: :yeshrug:.
Indian/Pakistani girls that look like Nadia Ali are :ohlawd:.
The best Indian women come from the Caribbean (Trinidad, Guyana, Jamaica, etc).
The Kelly Twins.

However, the Gonzalez twins would still get smashed :wow:.

You have literally dozens of posts on here lusting after white women and women of all sorts of other races. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: