Indian girl cries and begs for the white man

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Y'all are the ones who rushed in here to run interference for racist White men. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Y'all are the same ones who blame women for getting their men into fights, now you're claiming that she's supposed to drag a man in to get caught up in shyt every time she faces racism outside? Hypocritical as fukk.

And the only videos posted of that guy are from last year, doubtful she's even dating him now. And even if she is what is she supposed to do, ask him to follow her around from place to place and smack every guy who says something out of pocket?
Dating, my ass. She was getting smutted out. :mjlol:

Get it right. :ufdup:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
she is describing Stockholm Syndrome my boy
you can’t be laid up with a cac and he not defend you in these circles and keep going back for more

That doesn't make the slightest fukking sense, that's not what Stockholm Syndrome is. :wtf:

You can complain about a racist White person without immediately coming to the conclusion that all White people are racist. It would be hypocritical as fukk to complain about racist stereotypes and then turn around and stereotype an entire race yourself. And why are y'all assuming that that random white man is even in the picture right now when the only video posted of him is from a year ago? Who says he was even there when she heard the racist abuse, y'all think he follows her around every time she goes outside with her girls?

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she is describing Stockholm Syndrome my boy
you can’t be laid up with a cac and he not defend you in these circles and keep going back for more
Guarantee she would join in on the fun if these specific white people were talking about black men/women
You and the other idiot jumping out the window confirms most of y’all
will cape for bytches no matter what
Just to be different or to appear to have higher morality than others
To claim you are so smart and worldly
FOH
She is a grown ass woman
Either get up and defend yourself or keep taking the abuse
Ain’t nobody feeling sorry for this bytch
And if this were a black man I guarantee you wouldn’t be giving him this type of grace
It ain’t got nothing to do with trying to sound smart a lot of you nikkas on here are legit retarded. Y’all just look at a title real quick and get emotional and start juelzing. Why would I not give that type of grace to a black man?? Wtf is wrong you nikkas man go get help :dahell:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
You're right, the White men are wrong for being racist and the Brown woman is wrong for calling out racist White men. Wait :dahell:

Even if this was a "both sides" issue (it's not), why are 90% of the posters here directing their heat at the woman without even mentioning the racist White men?

Because white people are a known quantity, and the majority of Americans aren't as familiar with East Indian people like that, so this stance from them is still fairly new from an American perspective. Most don't know the history/religious/cultural underpinnings of it, so it will get spotlighted. Some others know the story and will try to highlight it in these threads to somehow boost their self esteem as though they're better than everybody else - the "c00n" lens they love trying to apply to everybody that doesn't fit in their limited scope of how people should be - while trying to apply the mental game palefaces have done since forever:

Why can't they behave as we say they should, why can't they be more like us?

It's an infection. The purpose of these kinds of threads is to reinforce it.

They will learn.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
It ain’t got nothing to do with trying to sound smart a lot of you nikkas on here are legit retarded. Y’all just look at a title real quick and get emotional and start juelzing. Why would I not give that type of grace to a black man?? Wtf is wrong you nikkas man go get help :dahell:
This nikka calling other ppl emotional while rocking a Drake avatar and caping for hoes that don't realize they a part of the game. :patrice:

This thread has delivered beyond my wildest dreams. :russ:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
It's not uncommon for someone white to dismiss someone else's humanity because they aren't white

That's what they're doing to this individual, at least have the common courtesy to be covert about your bullshyt

I don't see this as her plea to white people, to me this is asking for you to be less full of yourself

I don't know why yall always jump to this white approval argument, it's more so how about you be polite in public you dumb crackers

She just is having an emotional breakdown and needs to toughen up, treat people like humans

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What crazy shyt exactly? All she complained about was some cacs saying they don't date brown girls. And if you felt it was disrespectful, why continue to stay in those circles? This is low self esteem bruh. Imagine if some black man was on here crying about white girls saying they don't date black dudes around him. :dead::dead:

Not a single cape would be flapping for him like some of yall are for her.
This ain’t caping at all. She live in a majority white country. It’s hard to escape it, if I had to guess you live in America and black so you can probably relate
@Sauce Dab @Rhakim

Her boyfriend is a White man lol.

She posted that video for a reason :heh:
The girl live in New Zealand. She surrounded by cacs, it ain’t surprising she ended up with one

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
There ain’t no way a lot of y’all watched that video. She wasn’t looking for nobody validation especially cacs, all she said was don’t disrespect her when she ain’t even said nothing to nobody.

How the hell do y’all got more smoke for her than the actual cacs saying crazy shyt to her :mjpls:

I felt like I was the only one that saw that

First thing most of these nikkas think about is white dikk and white romance

Granted, this ain't the way, but it was a plea for humanity

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka calling other ppl emotional while rocking a Drake avatar and caping for hoes that don't realize they a part of the game. :patrice:

This thread has delivered beyond my wildest dreams. :russ:
It’s just a funny picture to use as a avatar I ain’t a Drake stan. And I ain’t caping for ol girl either it’s just that a lot of what y’all saying just ain’t making sense since a lot of nikkas say similar shyt like she do on here.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That doesn't make the slightest fukking sense, that's not what Stockholm Syndrome is. :wtf:

You can complain about a racist White person without immediately coming to the conclusion that all White people are racist. It would be hypocritical as fukk to complain about racist stereotypes and then turn around and stereotype an entire race yourself. And why are y'all assuming that that random white man is even in the picture right now when the only video posted of him is from a year ago? Who says he was even there when she heard the racist abuse, y'all think he follows her around every time she goes outside with her girls?
I can’t even tell you how often I see this on this board.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I’m glad you found a good woman to marry, cuz these women out here would eat you alive. You’re gullible as shyt

:russ:

Y'all let stereotypes ruin you, I got a good woman cause by the time I turned 20 I was picky as fukk. Had women chasing me from time to time but wasn't going to get with anyone until I'd known them for months and by my standards damn near all of them fell short except the one I finally settled on.

Whoever you with probably got random nikkas in ya bed rearranging her guts while you caping for random bytches and making up arguments by ya self :russ: :dead:

"Whoever I'm with" been together for 16 years and she's literally never had another man in her life besides me. :umad:

The assumptions y'all make about women says a ton about the only kind of women who have ever given you the time of day though. :mjlol:

Last edited: