Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Fixed for catching feelings i only got 2 daps and don't feel disappointed :leon:

Either your ass ain’t Black or you got a thing for Indian broads to be acting all defensive in this thread, tryna derail it with unrelated shyt. Once again, dap-fishing and tryin’ too hard :heh:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Nothing intellectual to say? Breh lets keep it all the way 100 there is a conflict of principles if this was about arab muslims dudes would be having a fit calling everyone MAGA supporters so why is the same principle not here? Let trump call for a ban on indians it may be a different story. :ld:

No dummy, nobody's talking about raping, killing, or taking any damn Indians land or resources.

They're racist as hell against us and are creepy as hell to women of all races (especilally White broads).

That's what the thread is about.

Black people don't have any damn power to do anything to damn Indians:stopitslime:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
No dummy, nobody's talking about raping, killing, or taking any damn Indians land or resources.

They're racist as hell against us and are creepy as hell to women of all races (especilally White broads).

Black people don't have any damn power to do anything to damn Indians:stopitslime:

You still arguing with that Apu-loving ass nikka breh?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm merely highlighting the hypocrisy i know damn well what they like towards blacks but its mighty ironic that people put the cape on for arabs on here yet it's open season for indians. I don't think this thread would even last if it was about them like i said if trump was at their necks there would be more caping :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neg for negging him
tenor.gif