Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
We got ourselves a racist Indian on these boards who is triggered by this thread and has exploded himself :russ:

@Kimo_bud please come on down exposal time....

You in here calling us dumb nikkaz.. I thought it was odd that a Black man caught feelings about this thread..:ohhh:

Beefing in my inbox cracking slave jokes. Saying you can buy me... :patrice: Time to hit the neg button on your forehead. I knew you were acting out of place. Thread delivered in more ways than one.

@skeetsinternal
@Deacon Frye

Lol smarten up fakkit

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Since when, we don't do sexual thirst, especially in public. That will get you outcasted in split seconds. We dont even do dry hump dancing. The women wine and shake untouched around us. FOH
Y’all get around Beckies and lose all control I’ll just say that

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Since when, we don't do sexual thirst, especially in public. That will get you outcasted in split seconds. We dont even do dry hump dancing. The women wine and shake untouched around us. FOH

Come to think of it I've never really seen African dudes thirst :patrice:

I can only speak on Ghanaians and Nigerians in Baltimore and DC though.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
The more you post the more ignorant you sound, its like comparing a Pacific islander to a native American

It's a wonder you know how to type

Same shyt to me.. both smell bad, both speak with an "R" in the middle of every word, both racist AF towards black people.

Sorry buddy, no sympathy for your sandcacs

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same shyt to me.. both smell bad, both speak with an "R" in the middle of every word, both racist AF towards black people.

Sorry buddy, no sympathy for your sandcacs

lol I'd be shame if I was from where ever village you're from

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Some reporter she was not to know that rape was coming. Coulda told you that headline the minute she got off the plane

I got some doozeys with indians ill share later. They are creep factor to the 6th power.

I haven’t finished the thread yet but share all that shyt breh :feedme: