Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Negged you for spamming my notifications with no substance posts at least everyone else is quoting me with something to work with :camby:

And I’ll neg your Apu-loving ass the next time I catch you slippin again and you derailing a high quality thread with irrelevant and un-related shyt champ :smugbiden:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
tenor.gif
I don't take back my comment now that I see what type of Indian caping wave that you're on, ya bum.

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I work with a few Indians and that caste thing is real. This new dude started at our job who had a Patel last name so this other Indian dude from another department (a$$hole) came up to chat him up, you know they try to stick together. Anyway a$$hole asks new guy what part of India he was from and the place he named must not have been popping because he hit him with the :mjpls: so fast lmao. Apparently Patel is a commoner type name over there.

Another instance with Indian a$$hole there was this fine Guyanese girl but she looked like a straight up Indian but had an island accent (which makes me :noah: every time). Of course his thirsty ass pulls up but as soon as he hears the accent he does a :hhh:

She said it happens all the time.

Idk know about the caste system, but Patels are poppin I the state, doctors and hotel owners, at least in North Carolina.