Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Came from a meetup recently and there was some Indian dude there. We get to chatting bout our interests, and he starts asking me if I play basketball :mjpls:

I say no, and he goes I’m surprised you don’t :mjpls:

I catch on to what he’s saying, and he starts asking what do I do to be built. Mind you, I’m 5’9 and built like a light skin version of Donald Glover/Childish Gambino. :mjpls:

He proceeds to say how is your chest built like that and it seems awfully plantation ish. While he’s talking, in my mind I’m like
tenor.gif

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I see these cacs and non-blacks are really showing their azz as of late. Not letting them keep getting their way in here.

bytch, you aint a moderator. :heh: You have no power over anyone here.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol smarten up fakkit
Why so mad sanjeet?

ain't you bussing slave jokes because of this thread? saying we shouldn't dish it out if we can't take it? :ohhh:

that sounds awful curry scented

sending negs to posters in here like @bmooregorrilaxxx_23 why you so mad? who got :mjpls: with a turban brehs?

Sent via PM BY INDIAN BREH @Kimo_bud

Tyrone u ain't shyt. my wealth will humble u. u a lowlife. dont ever forget this

I’ll make u my slave.. oh wait :mjlol:

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Came from a meetup recently and there was some Indian dude there. We get to chatting bout our interests, and he starts asking me if I play basketball :mjpls:

I say no, and he goes I’m surprised you don’t :mjpls:

I catch on to what he’s saying, and he starts asking what do I do to be built. Mind you, I’m 5’9 and built like a light skin version of Donald Glover/Childish Gambino. :mjpls:

He proceeds to say how is your chest built like that and it seems awfully plantation ish. While he’s talking, in my mind I’m like
tenor.gif
Lmao

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Is she someone famous/quasi famous/“known”
or just white ?
Tough to say really because that's the same shyt that happened to me at the same spot...

She is standing in between the Taj (building in the background) and gateway of India in Mumbai...

These mothafukkas literally swarm everybody that don't look like them at that location...

In my case they probably thought I was an athlete because of my size and physique...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Damn y’all nikkas fukkin up the thread now, mods need to lock this shyt if y’all finna argue the whole damn time...

But anyways I got a story for y’all.

Somewhere around a year ago, I’m with my homie and he’s out with his Indian co-worker. We at some nightclub, everything is cool - I slide thru kinda late to I say whats up to my boy and he’s out coaching dude on how to bag hoes at the venue.

Dude is straight from India - lil short lol stubby dude, nothing really stood out about him. Seemed cool, hygiene was aight except for he had on some strong ass cologne. Only thing not working for dude was that he had a strong ass accent and looked stereotypically Indian. Anyways we at the club chillin as my boy is rollin up on girls. Dude in the background watching like

giphy.gif

So dude gets more hype as the night goes on and my boy (who’s a natural player) is having a cool ass time, pretty much hittin and chatting up all the bad bytches in the club. I’m coolin back just watching the shyt go down. So Indian dude in the background just following him around and shyt gaining a lil confidence just watching my boy.

So my boy rolls up on this Asian girl, gives her a hug, and flirts wit her a lil bit. I’d say this happens all in less than 30 sec before he dips, she seems a bit warmed up and my dude gives this lil nod to the Indian as he walks away.

So Indian dude is just like - it’s my time to shine now :shaq:

Rolls up heavily on one, my dude Indian head bobbin game was strong as shyt. He was READY to get some broken off. Dude walks up, grabs her awkwardly as hell, just hugs this bytch like a damn parasitic fish - dude legit froze up midway no game whatsoever. Anyways it takes her like 2 seconds to realize what just happened.

And she goes OFF

ScaredCorruptHoneybadger-size_restricted.gif

I’m talking about she pushes him, slaps him and starts calling him every name in the book “what the fukk do you think you’re doing” “get the fukk off me”.

And I’m like “oh shyt” I ain’t know she was gon do bro like that :lolbron:

Dude standing there like

tumblr_mcejueXC0R1r5feuio1_500.gif

But in an almost INSTANT REACTION. This dude who’s been quiet and a bit timid the whole night pulls a 180

HE RETORTS with “fukk TO YOU bytch” “BLOODY bytch fukk bytch” “YOU ARE bytch I fukk YOU”

I SWEAR ON GOD IT HAPPENED JUST LIKE THIS - EXCEPT REPLACE THE OTHER INDIAN DUDE WIT A SMALL ASIAN CHICK

I MEAN THEY GOIN AT EACHOTHER.

I go from :ohhh::mjgrin::russ:

My dude turn around, sees this shyt and just starts dying like :mjlol:

tenor.gif

Her friends had to pull her away from dude cause she mad as shyt and my dude had to pull his ass away too. They was going at it like two angry ass pit bulls - flailing arms and shyt, I’m surprised security ain’t come thru and break it up.

Shyt was damn near comical - imagine a peitie 5’2 Asian chick arguing wit some FOB lookin 5’5 Indian dude in the middle of a nightclub.

We asked dude what the fukk happened and he’s like “these fukking bytch, why she only let black guys hug her, fukk whore” my and my mans was like :skip:. Dude was on one the whole rest of the night mad as shyt, I had to call it a night after that cause I just couldn’t continue the fukkery after witnessing that shyt

I’m just like :dead: at the whole scenario now. Me and my boy joked about that shyt for months. Saw dude out at a bad randomly like 3 weeks ago, he was still tryna run game. He’s gotten better tho, told me he almost took this one drunk girl home but he told me she told him “she just got done taking a shyt” and didn’t want to have sex that night. That dude hasn’t caught a break yet :pachaha:

:dead:

I got a story about an East Indian being invited to my brother's weeding. Dude was trying to talk to the black women in there, and straight up got ignored at the after-party :pachaha: . Had all this swagless dancing that was played out since the 90s, was clumsy and almost fell down on the dance floor, tried to dance with my brother's wife and got curved, the groomsmen brehs opely clowning his accent, and gotten drunk and threw up in the bathroom because he took too many shots. :dead:

Meanwhile, those same women that clowned him were looking at me like :shaq: cause I was the groom's bro. Giving me compliments about my eyes, my height, and all that.....:myman:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Why so mad sanjeet?

ain't you bussing slave jokes because of this thread? saying we shouldn't dish it out if we can't take it? :ohhh:

that sounds awful curry scented

sending negs to posters in here like @bmooregorrilaxxx_23 why you so mad? who got :mjpls: with a turban brehs?

Sent via PM BY INDIAN BREH @Kimo_bud

Aye check it tho, here’s what I received from that Kimo dude after generously feeding him a neg:

“stay mad fakkit..fukk your bf emitrius and your homo azz biitch”

I love it when these non-Black infiltrators and anti-Black sympathizers catch feelings :mjgrin:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Aye check it tho, here’s what I received from dude after generously feeding him a neg:

“stay mad fakkit..fukk your bf emitrius and your homo azz biitch”

I love it when these non-Black infiltrators and anti-Black sympathizers catch feelings :mjgrin:
yeah breh

can't hide forever, eventually they catch feelings and go nuts :mjlol:

I'm just documenting this now so those who know know. I'm sure this clown been running around saying NIKKA since 2012 too... :mjpls: