Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
:camby:

The chicks are swagless too.

There's a lot in the UK & Canada.

Definitely swagless as a people when left to their own culture.

Any culture that divides it's men and women(except relatives) and stymies interaction, will have a glut of unsociable people.

Haven't used this word in years but the Indian people i know are the living examples of the word "offies".

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
We spell apologize with a "z'' over here, Euro-cac. Idgaf about your apology, white boy :pacspit:

There's the brash, ignorant, belligerent, New York Nicole we know and love. :kobesmuglol:

I knew that "woe is me" rhetoric you've been spewing lately was all an act.:wow:

Keep that same energy when your threads get bushed or deleted for being bullshyt, ya dumb bytch. :umad:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I made the same mistake...

On one of my trips to the office in Hong Kong I was accompanied by the IT dude that runs the help desk in Delhi...

Me and this one British breh was talking about hitting up the local titty bars and asked him if he wanted to tag along...He did not smell funky but was Indian awkward...Typical real skinny Indian dude with a wild protruding beer gut but he don't drink and he's vegetarian which he decided to tell us after we sat down at the steak house...Son ordered a salad with tea at Ruth's Chris Steak House...:stopitslime:

Now I warned him before we left the office I got dinner but I am not picking up your stripper tabs...The firm ain't reimbursing me for p*ssy so you coming out of pocket for that...when we get to the club my mans had that deer caught in the headlights look on his face at the first siting of titty meats and started shimmying to the beat like...

tenor.gif

A couple of broads approach us and ask if we wanna party...I went my way with a pair of fine Chun li thigh Asian shorties...When I get back I catch British breh at the bar and I'm like where the other dude at? All of a sudden this stripper comes running out from the backroom area yelling in her language...I see this Bolo Yeung built Asian dude carrying Indian dude out like Uncle Phil used to do Jazzy Jeff on Fresh Prince...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31304-1388709989-10.gif

That look on Wills face is exactly how me and British breh looked at the bar...

Bolo got him by the neck and he starts running his pockets...British breh look at me like what we gon do...I said Ima sit here and enjoy the rest of my bourbon, I'm not tryna get that Triad work in Hong Kong...They end up tossing Indian dude ass out after taking all his money...I ask one of the strippers I was with what happened...She tells me he was getting a lap dance and this nikka decided to pull his dikk out and nutted on the stripper back...I was caught in between :mjlol:and :gucci: ...I go tell British breh and he starts :russ:falling off the chair which got Bolos attention...We walk out about half an hour later and see this nikka sitting on the curb across the street waiting for us...He's in tears saying he beat me and robbed me...I said well why you pull your dikk out like that? He said he got excited and thought "that's what you do"...
Top 5 funniest posts ive ever seen on here

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Interesting that being racist towards Indians is accepted here any other group with a thread like this dudes would accuse everyone of having a 'cac mentality' for judging a whole group of the actions of some. Keep the same energy it's wrong whichever ethnic group it is.

Dap-fishing too hard.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Attending an afterwork function a few years ago was literally one of the worst decisions I ever made in my life for alot of the very reasons you just outlined. Overall I'm better for it, but it changed my outlook on relationships, friendships, coworkers, women, alcohol, etc permanently.

I never do that shyt. Power lunch or quick professional meeting is one thing.

That other shyt....hell naw.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We got ourselves a racist Indian on these boards who is triggered by this thread and has exposed himself :russ:

@Kimo_bud please come on down exposal time....

You in here calling us dumb nikkaz.. I thought it was odd that a Black man caught feelings about this thread..:ohhh:

Beefing in my inbox cracking slave jokes. Saying you can buy me... :patrice: Time to hit the neg button on your forehead. I knew you were acting out of place. Thread delivered in more ways than one.

@skeetsinternal
@Deacon Frye

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Facts especially those straight from India one time I was chilling with one. we’re in the elevator this dude is staring at this white chick and her teenage daughter it was so awkward he turns to me and says they don’t like us they like you guys..

"he turns to me and says they don’t like us they like you guys.."

:dead:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh... it involves an attempted rape and a big coverup. Not really a pleasant story.

Letd just say it was one of the defining reasons why i cancelled my trip to India and left my old company.

Its not really my story to tell so ill leave it alone. But knowing what i know, i dont go out with people unless i know what kind of human being they are

Sir,you are wise! That's one of the hardest learned lessons men ever learn-you can lose friends,fam,career,women,money,limb and your effing life thanks to dudes you imagine are friends simply cause you share laughs.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They get salty as fukk too when they see black men succeeding with the same women they creeped out minutes earlier. I had some dark skinned Indian dude try to cockblock me in a bar one time. :mjlol:

Breh,you haven't seen ceeblocking til a brother succeeds with one of their females publicly! Its bionic level blocking that can get physical since they roll like Somalis and have the confidence of numbers. Not being a hater though I actually pity them. Everything works against them! Genetics,socioculture,the media,DAMN! Sometimes I think they're almost as media shamed as us!

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I made the same mistake...

On one of my trips to the office in Hong Kong I was accompanied by the IT dude that runs the help desk in Delhi...

Me and this one British breh was talking about hitting up the local titty bars and asked him if he wanted to tag along...He did not smell funky but was Indian awkward...Typical real skinny Indian dude with a wild protruding beer gut but he don't drink and he's vegetarian which he decided to tell us after we sat down at the steak house...Son ordered a salad with tea at Ruth's Chris Steak House...:stopitslime:

Now I warned him before we left the office I got dinner but I am not picking up your stripper tabs...The firm ain't reimbursing me for p*ssy so you coming out of pocket for that...when we get to the club my mans had that deer caught in the headlights look on his face at the first siting of titty meats and started shimmying to the beat like...

tenor.gif

A couple of broads approach us and ask if we wanna party...I went my way with a pair of fine Chun li thigh Asian shorties...When I get back I catch British breh at the bar and I'm like where the other dude at? All of a sudden this stripper comes running out from the backroom area yelling in her language...I see this Bolo Yeung built Asian dude carrying Indian dude out like Uncle Phil used to do Jazzy Jeff on Fresh Prince...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31304-1388709989-10.gif

That look on Wills face is exactly how me and British breh looked at the bar...

Bolo got him by the neck and he starts running his pockets...British breh look at me like what we gon do...I said Ima sit here and enjoy the rest of my bourbon, I'm not tryna get that Triad work in Hong Kong...They end up tossing Indian dude ass out after taking all his money...I ask one of the strippers I was with what happened...She tells me he was getting a lap dance and this nikka decided to pull his dikk out and nutted on the stripper back...I was caught in between :mjlol:and :gucci: ...I go tell British breh and he starts :russ:falling off the chair which got Bolos attention...We walk out about half an hour later and see this nikka sitting on the curb across the street waiting for us...He's in tears saying he beat me and robbed me...I said well why you pull your dikk out like that? He said he got excited and thought "that's what you do"...

@Stormbreaker

you gotta read this

:mjlol::dead: