Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Fine...

Remember this chick? My former secretary?
IMG-3318.jpg

Well one of the Indian brehs came up from Houston to celebrate his 35th bday. Hes not fob, very Americanized. Either way, he invites me and the only other black guy (they always invite us), the secretary, and like 4 othet Indians to HH.

I always say no cuz outside of the breh, i dont really fukk with my coworkers like that. Besides, i dont like seeing ppl drunk, and i knew that they all had feelings for the secretary and it would be awkward.

Then the secretary asks me if im going. I say no. She starts begging me to come and to bring my gf (was b4 she was my fiance) so that she wouldn't be the only girl. I told her my gf wouldnt come regardless, and if she felt uncomfortable around the indians she shouldn't go either:yeshrug:

Then the breh was like, "X is coming and he's paying for all the drinks and the food. Im gonna bring my girl and come."

Free food is s powerful incentive... do i go too
:yeshrug:

We get to Yard House in Dallas and its ok. I eat alot and drink a bit and talk mainly to the breh and his girl cuz we are pretty tight. The rest of the table is the 4 indians and the secretary and they are surrounding her, hounding her about her love life, sex-life, asking her who is the most attractive guy at the company and shyt.:francis:

By the way, only 1 Indian is fob, rest are american fratbro types.

Secretary keeps trying to talk across the table and include me in the convo. Clearly as a cry for help but im in a relationship and i dont feel comfortable talking about sexlife so i pretty much stay distant.

After it gets late im like.. imma go home but birthday boy says they wanna move the party x house. Scotch, whiskey, poker for money. Im pretty good at poker so im like.. aight ill come.

Secretay is drunk now and shes like, "if hes going, im going." Birthday dude gets mad and says, "ok so u wanna go everywhere he goes? Cuz hes big and black?" I look at him and ask him what he just said:what:.

He says, "dude im joking im joking, u know how it is :troll:"

I look at the other breh and realize i just spent an hour in the presence of racist ass indians who i dont like, so i say... "nvm imma head home"

The rest is 2nd hand cuz i wasnt there:
- Apparently secretary went with the 4 indians to their house cu,mz she was wasted.
- Apparently they were buying her drinks all night.
- Once they got thete, they took her phone
- They only played one game of regular poker
- They kept giving her alcohol
- The next game they wanted to play strip poker
- She said no and wanted to call an uber
- She couldnt find her phone (forgot they took it)
- Birthday boy took her to a room and laid her down
- About 30minutes later he came in naked and tried to fukk
- she told him she was on her period but he still tried
- apparently he said shyt like, "if it was Wave u would let him fukk!"
- he only gave up after she hit him
- but they still slept together in the same room

After that all 4 of them denied everything. She has no reason to lie and i fully trust her. But the main reason i do is because X accidently let it slip that they stole her phone. And she found it the next morning and took a pick of birthday boy, ass naked in the bed....

But yeah she was traumatized, and wanted to press charges. Part of me felt a lite bad, but i was moreso shocked that i worked with fukkin gang rapists:picard:

Excuse the typos im driving

Your story is amusing to me in many ways.

Basically what you predicted will happen, happened.
I will never ever understand hanging around people you don't like, care for.
What a waste of time.

Why was the white bytch even there?

She clearly liked the attention.

(oh wait, is this the bytch that gets simps on her instagram to buy her stuff?)

Why did she go their house, drunk alone?
(Probably because she liked the attention)

I am not saying she is asking to be raped. :whoa:

But regardless of race, the ratio of 4 guys to 1 girl with alcohol involved, fukkkery will happen.

If it was 4 white guys and 1 girl with alcohol involved.

She would have been raped. No attempted rape here.

Which race has the highest percentage of rapists in America? :mjdrinking:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He's arab actually which is apparently much less embarrassing :sas1:
No, I'm embarrassed for your mother for bringing life to you, thinking that you need to play off that dumb ass white boy and his trolling. I don't want any damn arab or indian, or whatever hindu person that yall are talking about.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Go o.d. off opiods and kill yourself with a rusty knife after you slice your wrists, you white racist faggit. sick of your bullshyt. Dafuq do you keep mentioning me for.

:dwillhuh:

I only mentioned you to offer my sorrow for mistaking your baby father being Indian when he's actually Arabial.

Once again, my apologies.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
O/T but anyone for NYC whose brown skinned ever notice that FOB indians/pakistanis/bangladeshis always search to sit next to other brown skinned men and man space. I swear this sh!t is an uncomfortable occurance that almost lead me to be arrested in 2013.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
oh ok. my bad, I take back what I said about you and your mom. I thought you were one of those like MikeyCac
:mjpls:

I apologise to and yet, you still insist on continuing on with the name calling.

:francis:

Typical.

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
This one nikka was creeping the whole club out one night. Looking like
c6jmpDk.jpg
. He stood in the corner staring at some beckies at the bar and making faces like he was trying to get their attention. I am looking at this nikka thinking he one of them taliban ass nigggas with a bomb or some shyt cuz he looked suspicious but I aint do nothing or thought I might be being racist so I left it alone and went up front. I come back an hour later and this nikka still doing the same staring shyt but was doing some worm like movement like a snake gesture, the bartender hit me with the flashlight and pointed to Haji so then and there I knew it wasn't just me seeing this weird shyt. So I went over to Haji and was like "you got to go bruh". Haji was like "my friend why are you like this?" but i wasn't listening to him and all of a sudden he took off running thru the crowded club but slipped on the wet floor. I was like "mayne look at this crazy shyt, I don't need this today" . I pick Haji up off the floor he was still holding his beer bottle so I smack that shyt out his hand and full nelson him off his feet. Haji started squealing like a stuck pig, so loud the dj cut off the music and other security ran to the back to assist. I think it was after this and other incidents management was like don't let no more "passport" ass nikkas in and we aint let haji in the club unless they with a female.

The gif makes this post cuz that's deadass the energy some of these guys give off in social settings.....
Straight 1000 yard stare, from 1 foot away.

No blinking, just oppressive presence.

Crying at Haji tho