India must check racism towards Africans

Daps
Aren't the Koreans considered the Asian nikkas by a lot of other Asians?

asians don't like each other bro. i live in an all asian area so i've seen this first hand. koreans have this weird irrational hatred for chinese, and the feeling is mutual. they both don't like japanese people because japan invaded the east asian mainland during WWII and committed all kinds of atrocities, that up to this day they still have not apologized for.

that's why you never see me rip on asians ever. those guys are hard on each other. blacks have some sort of pan african unity going on, as flimsy as it may be, whereas asians just don't give a fukk. they're so disrespectiful to each other.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Lots of Indians got persecuted in Uganda during the Idi Amin regime. Does that make you feel good / proud? Brown, black, white, we should all work together to eradicate ignorance and racism (... to the best of our ability anyways, since humans will always be humans).
They were 'persecuted' because they were taking from the Ugandan economy and NOT giving back

Indians businesses ONLY hired their own... They refused to integrate/hire or do business with Black Ugandan's but yet they live in your country and leech off your economy.

Oh that makes sense... NOT!

Idi Amin :salute:

Daps
They were 'persecuted' because they were taking from the Ugandan economy and NOT giving back

Indians businesses ONLY hired their own... They refused to integrate/hire or do business with Black Ugandan's but yet they live in your country and leech off your economy.

Oh that makes sense... NOT!

Idi Amin :salute:

I'm not saying that Indians are perfect. I'm Kenyan, and I can tell you for a fact that good amount of the south asians living there are scumbags who think and act like they're better than us blacks. & you're absolutely right, they are insular, only protect their own and in addition to that they have some shady business practices (like selling expired food, medicine ... etc to blacks). horrible people.

my point is i just don't see how this constant back and forth of persecution is doing anybody any good. we're all human beings. we should aim to fix our problems via diplomacy. being all passionate and violent about certain things only leads to retaliation and then it becomes an endless cycle of hatred and violence.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:usure: Indians in Africa are rich...they even have a few billionaires of Indian decent in Africa. They get WAY better treatment in Africa.
Not true at all. It matters which country you speak of. In some countries they prosper, in others they have been completely removed and kicked out BY FORCE. Even slaughtered.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
again i say why the heck would indians be racist to africans? most indians are darker tan africans or the same color, just because the texture of their hair is different nikkas think there better? :mjlol:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-18233736

dont hit me im not black im indian :troll:.

Funny thing is indian men are at the botto of the totem pole in terms of attractiveness to other women.

East indians are racist to blacks as well :pacspit:

Last edited:

semtex

:)
Daps
They are the weirdest bunch of people ever. They always creepily stare through the door/window of classrooms in the CS building here on some :shaq:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Yeah I do see Indians acting funny

Yeah they got the caste system going on

Yeah they are cliquish

Yeah they act strange even with each other

I'm still not gonna generalize tho... I've met some cool indian cats, fukked some very nice indian women, even been helped out by Indian people.

There's lots of generalizing on this board about evvvery group... literally every single group... they're all racist and hate black people LOLOLOL.. most of yall never been nowhere or done shyt tho.:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
again i say why the heck would indians be racist to africans? most indians are darker tan africans or the same color, just because the texture of their hair is different nikkas think there better? :mjlol:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-18233736

dont hit me im not black im indian :troll:.

Funny thing is indian men are at the botto of the totem pole in terms of attractiveness to other women.

East indians are racist to blacks as well :pacspit:

I saw the video... They Should have never came there.