India must check racism towards Africans

Daps
If you're constantly worried about what people says behind your back how can you enjoy life?

Exactly.

I don't know why black people feel like they need to be 'liked'. There's no such thing on this planet. At the end of the day, people just care about themselves and their own. If you go on Indian forums, they talk shyt about other races, just as much as we talk shyt about other races over here (or white people do on st0rmfr0nt).

That's why human beings cannot get along. It's ego. Everyone wants to feel like they're special and better than everybody else.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You gotta understand history, and all this racism really won't bother you as much...

The WORLD has a grudge against black people because we are the ORIGINAL man and well.....they come from us....slangin dikk in white women. ALL these other races are mulattos who adapted to their area of the world.

Right now, we are persecuted and we have bad PR, but the table will turn again. It has already begun...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously tho why would you study abroad in India?

The country is pretty shytty as a whole. Has dangerous indigenous wildlife, rape is rampant, government is corrupt, most of the people are dirt poor.

And on top of that they're taking up the shytty attitudes of westerners.

Their whole culture is looking down on others. Looking down on lower caste/less distinguished family, looking down on Indians of different religions, looking down on indians of different regions, looking down on different (non white) races.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
lowkey indians are some of the most racist people you;ll ever encounter

#neverforget
lowkey? :dahell:

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

theyre the most racist people out there

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps

The country is pretty shytty as a whole. Has dangerous indigenous wildlife, rape is rampant, government is corrupt, most of the people are dirt poor.

Their whole culture is looking down on others. Looking down on lower caste/less distinguished family, looking down on Indians of different religions, looking down on indians of different regions, looking down on different (non white) races.

got damn :dead:

Daps
Their whole culture is looking down on others.

This could be applied to anybody though. Do any of you seriously think there's any group out there that doesn't look down on any other group?

Even with all the social ills, America has to contend with, I'd say that it's the most progressive society on the planet. Now, if America is held up to be a meritocracy and a paragon of equality and tolerance, which imo, is not too outrageous a claim, then how messed up do you think the rest of the world is?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This could be applied to anybody though. Do any of you seriously think there's any group out there that doesn't look down on any other group?

Sure, African bushmen. :smugfavre:

Besides, you know what I mean. The fact that caste is still upheld however loosely says enough.

Daps
Reppin
VOID

India's economical and own technological renaissance has been something of conversation for the past 5-10 years. It's still a developing country but it it's main metropolitan centers there's actual growth coming up...new buildings, new opportunities. Many of them come from over there to here, learn a trade, get a degree...and then go back. Transferring wealth, money, resources, and opportunities. Alot of American service economy jobs and industry has been outsourced there.

So, to answer your question...there is a very good reason to study abroad in India, just like there is any sort of potential incentive to studying abroad anywhere even your most dirt poor country.

But then again (like myself) you don't know anything about it other than what you have read and are just going by inflated media opinions that are more than likely biased in nature. If you checked actual news and informative sources to increase your own wealth of personal matters on it, you wouldn't feel the need to paint a negative brush over a country with 1.237 BILLION people you know nothing about . Education is key.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
India's economical and own technological renaissance has been something of conversation for the past 5-10 years. It's still a developing country but it it's main metropolitan centers there's actual growth coming up...new buildings, new opportunities. Many of them come from over there to here, learn a trade, get a degree...and then go back. Transferring wealth, money, resources, and opportunities. Alot of American service economy jobs and industry has been outsourced there.

So, to answer your question...there is a very good reason to study abroad in India, just like there is any sort of potential incentive to studying abroad anywhere even your most dirt poor country.

But then again (like myself) you don't know anything about it other than what you have read and are just going by inflated media opinions that are more than likely biased in nature.
If you checked actual news and informative sources you wouldn't feel the need to paint a negative brush over a country with 1.237 BILLION people you know nothing about . Education is key.

I was with you till the last part. fall back bruh, I actually do know what I'm talking about. I work with Indian folks who are outsourced IT workers. I'm cool with a bunch of these dudes so most of what I typed is right from the horses mouth. sans the rape part, read that in a Indian American newspaper publication I leaf through at work that they leave around.

I take an interest in cultures outside of western ones mainly cause they didn't teach about em at all in school.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I was with you till the last part. fall back bruh, I actually do know what I'm talking about. I work with Indian folks who are outsourced IT workers. I'm cool with a bunch of these dudes so most of what I typed is right from the horses mouth. sans the rape part, read that in a Indian American newspaper publication I leaf through at work that they leave around.

I take an interest in cultures outside of western ones mainly cause they didn't teach about em at all in school.

Sorry man...my apologies....seriously. I was typing on a tangent. I didn't mean to come off like some elitist dikkhead.

That's good though.

I really think it's troubling how stories like this happen. There's so much instability within so many African countries that 9 times out of 10, Africans have no choice but to make a living outside of their own countries within the continent. And therefore, they are forced into countries where the citizens literally hate their kind (ie have actual white supremacist/nationalist groups in large numbers) because they live in generally homogenized cultures (Russia, Asia, India) where they have a string hatred of outsiders in general. Not every African can afford the opportunity to come to America because it's not only far away, but expensive as well...so Europe and the Middle East is the most lucrative bet.

Most of the modern day immigration issues in the EU stem from African refugees (40% of the world's African population in other countries are refugeess seeking political/war asylum in other countries) and Muslims.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I mean, yeah some of them they uncle toming a lot.
Yet they get cussed at first by white people cuz they dont like their accent or just dont want to talk to em on the phone when its about customer service.
Like they so stupid high 5 if you marry white, but bad if u marry black?
:pacspit:

but thats mostly on first generation families and shyt though. Once they hit america, they kids aint really on that :mjpls: to the extreme,
Anyways Sri Lankian/Mauritian bytches :wow:
and most of the brown people i'm cool with are either Sri Lankian/Tamil or Mauritian.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry man...my apologies....seriously. I was typing on a tangent. I didn't mean to come off like some elitist dikkhead.

That's good though.

I really think it's troubling how stories like this happen. There's so much instability within so many African countries that 9 times out of 10, Africans have no choice but to make a living outside of their own countries within the continent. And therefore, they are forced into countries where the citizens literally hate their kind (ie have actual white supremacist/nationalist groups in large numbers) because they live in generally homogenized cultures (Russia, Asia, India) where they have a string hatred of outsiders in general. Not every African can afford the opportunity to come to America because it's not only far away, but expensive as well...so Europe and the Middle East is the most lucrative bet.

Most of the modern day immigration issues in the EU stem from African refugees (40% of the world's African population in other countries are refugeess seeking political/war asylum in other countries) and Muslims.

It's cool.

:obama: @ the bold. When I think about it there aint a whole lot of good abroad working options for Africans. England is probably the best bet all things considered. Everywhere else seems to have cultural racism or their own set of problems. It's a pretty fukked up situation when you think about it.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
It's cool.

:obama: @ the bold. When I think about it there aint a whole lot of good abroad working options for Africans. England is probably the best bet all things considered. Everywhere else seems to have cultural racism or their own set of problems. It's a pretty fukked up situation when you think about it.

Yeah it is. My dad's Nigerian and he had to go to England to get his bachelor's and master's degrees. Most of my family on his side had to move there in the 70s when the country's economy collapsed. That's one of the reasons why London is so filled with Africans I guess.