India must check racism towards Africans

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Indian's look down their nose at every other race. they even have that region racism too, where they hate Indian's that live in a different region of India that they're from.

kinda, sorta how Chinese people don't get along with Japanese/Koreans etc...:mindblown:

Caste system.

Darker indians are at the bottom while the lighter skinned ones are at the top of society.

This way of thinking has perpetuated other asian countries as well like Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. It follows the classic view of colorism in which the working/slave classes of people were always out in the sun baking while the fairer and lighter skinned ones were more priveleged/advntaged because they could stay inside for long periods of time and outside of the sun working.

This is why in Bollywood (the Indian Film Industry) most of the actors getting the bigger and better roles are usually lighter skinned. The image of Bollywood beauty is almost a transactive mirror refection of European/Westernized Societies' and some of them in those movies even look white....then again, you can't forget that European/Colonial influence has infected their region and way of life in a historical perspective.

Most of the Indian folks I knew hung out and interacted more with white people and other indians then anybody else. But then again, I think that more has to do with the fact that those newcomers in the American lifestyle see having white association as a cultural passport to more opportunities even though the gleaming majority of them are already fairly well to do and educated here. But there definitely is some racism in part there as well because in general they are not respected or liked by white america en masse.

They inherited that white american attitude like other asians have in my opinion and hispanics do too to black folk...that "it doesn't matter that I'm not white atleast I'm not black and therefore I'm "better" than you" uppity elitist attitude.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Lol..I'll just leave this here

0B6HVuT.png

Daps
Reppin
VOID
yeah Asians HATE each other more than anybody

Sadly seems like it.

I check out a bunch of lookbooks and catalogs from many asian based fashion companies and I'm nearly surprised at how the overwhelming majority of them feature nothing but white people.

An asian model by the name of Daul Kim wrote this about this same sentiment on her tumblr. She basically was given the boot from being in a modeling shoot by a Japanese brand because "they were only casting white people".\

It really reeks of self-hatred honestly. I understand it from a economical perspective (most Asian countries are still ripe with some English/French/European influence from colonialism...Hong Kong just gained it's independence in 1997...just 17 years ago!) and how they're trying to market to the more obviously moneyed demographc...but from a culture that prides itself on it's pride in it's cultural backbone it just reeks of inauthenticity.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thing I never understood is infians are the same skin tone as us, there are dark skin and light skin Indians yet they think they are better than us.

Ige been ttreated better than whites than I've had Indians

Even east Indians in Guyana etc
Hate blacks

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Word like, even Indians say here. In Canada? Whites>>> Asians >>> Black >>> Indians.

Plus they're constantly in the news about Gang Rape in New Delhi in shyt, nikkas masterbating in public.

Daps
Word like, even Indians say here. In Canada? Whites>>> Asians >>> Black >>> Indians.

Plus they're constantly in the news about Gang Rape in New Delhi in shyt, nikkas masterbating in public.

I completely agree with you bro.

I'm assuming that most of the people talking shyt here have never lived with indians / brown people. I've lived with them for a long time, both in Canada and my old country so I'll offer some perspective.

Just like any group of people they're a mixed bag. Some of them are racist and some of them are nice. They have a lot of dumb, racist stereotypes of blacks (i.e. we all steal, we all do drugs, we lack intelligence ... etc). A lot of if it iis just kinda dumb and stems from ignorance, that's why i feel like they're not even worth addressing a lot of the time.

For the most part though, I would say that most of the brown people I've met have been really nice. In fact I'd go as far as saying that the most legit, friendliest, sincere, ride or die bros I've ever interacted with have been brown. Thing with them that most people don't get is that they've got a jekyll and hyde split personality type thing going with blacks. they have all these dumb stereotypes of us but at the same time they completely fawn over us and our culture (i'm pretty sure every black dude living in a multicultural environment, had that one brown nikka in their crew, that just went overboard with appropriating the culture).

to me, racism from them is never serious.

& even if it was, it would be on some '400 pound bytch making fun of a 500 pound bytch' type shyt because they get shyt on just as much, if not more than us, in the GTA.

again, this is all anectodal. i understand that many of you have had negative experiences with them, and even i never used to like them at all, but over the years, my views changed.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
the real issue is the fact that Africans have to go to another country to make a living. If their home countries had more opportunity for them to prosper they wouldn't have to live out a grim existence in a place like India. A powerless people get brutalized everywhere they go.

THIS!

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
They racist yet them stinky muh'fukkas be stayin out in africa themselves. :what:

South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda...full of indians.

I wonder how them fukkers would feel if we started to beat the shyt outta em, spit at em, rape their women, and kill their nikkaz? :jawalrus:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I'm assuming that most of the people talking shyt here have never lived with indians / brown people. I've lived with them for a long time, both in Canada and my old country so I'll offer some perspective.

Just like any group of people they're a mixed bag. Some of them are racist and some of them are nice. They have a lot of dumb, racist stereotypes of blacks (i.e. we all steal, we all do drugs, we lack intelligence ... etc). A lot of if it iis just kinda dumb and stems from ignorance, that's why i feel like they're not even worth addressing a lot of the time.

For the most part though, I would say that most of the brown people I've met have been really nice. In fact I'd go as far as saying that the most legit, friendliest, sincere, ride or die bros I've ever interacted with have been brown. Thing with them that most people don't get is that they've got a jekyll and hyde split personality type thing going with blacks. they have all these dumb stereotypes of us but at the same time they completely fawn over us and our culture (i'm pretty sure every black dude living in a multicultural environment, had that one brown nikka in their crew, that just went overboard with appropriating the culture).

& even if it was, it would be on some '400 pound bytch making fun of a 500 pound bytch' type shyt because they get shyt on just as much, if not more than us, in the GTA.

again, this is all anectodal. i understand that many of you have had negative experiences with them, and even i never used to like them at all, but over the years, my views changed.

Ya they're definitely cool, especially the Caribbean ones. nikkas love to give them nikka passes tho.:scusthov:

Daps
all my brown bredren got nikka passes. it ain't serious. the thing with with-holding that pass is you give them ammo to test you with.

also, it's just the n-word dude, c'mon. everybody says it. rap music is to blame.

Daps
They racist yet them stinky muh'fukkas be stayin out in africa themselves. :what:

South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda...full of indians.

I wonder how them fukkers would feel if we started to beat the shyt outta em, spit at em, rape their women, and kill their nikkaz? :jawalrus:

Lots of Indians got persecuted in Uganda during the Idi Amin regime. Does that make you feel good / proud? Brown, black, white, we should all work together to eradicate ignorance and racism (... to the best of our ability anyways, since humans will always be humans).

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

fukk them and their stereotypes. Why do you want their approval so badly? Why do you overlook their negativity towards us? You should worry about your own people, not trying to ally yourself with people who have contempt for your black ass. Also, those nice ones you're going on about will smile in your face, then when you turn your smitten ass around will shyt talk you and tell their own kind to be wary of you.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukk them and their stereotypes. Why do you want their approval so badly? Why do you overlook their negativity towards us? You should worry about your own people, not trying to ally yourself with people who have contempt for your black ass. Also, those nice ones you're going on about will smile in your face, then when you turn your smitten ass around will shyt talk you and tell their own kind to be wary of you.

If you're constantly worried about what people says behind your back how can you enjoy life?

Daps

I don't seek their approval, and to be honest I never make any effort to befriend non-black people. All the non-black people who I currently interact with befriended me not vice versa. I agree with you that a lot of them are racist, and are to be avoided for the most part. All I'm saying is that not all of them are bad. I've met some great brown people and I just think it wouldn't be fair to them if I started slandering them here.

Finally, I acknowledge and I'm proud of my race. That's merely an extension of my self preservation instinct though. I live in a hostile world, and I acknowledge that it is in my best interests to align myself with my own group. Just cuz i'm riding with y'all doesn't automatically mean that I like all of you though. There's tons of black people I don't like. There's tons of white people I don't like. There's tons of black people I like. There's tons of white people I like. At the end of the day, my only responsibility is to myself. If that makes me a fair weather patriot then so be it.

Also, those nice ones you're going on about will smile in your face, then when you turn your smitten ass around will shyt talk you and tell their own kind to be wary of you.

This is a personality trait, that could be attached to any person of any race.