India must check racism towards Africans

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
While white supremacy is the flavor of the month, racism existed in their culture pre-colonialism. They don't dislike your ass because of white people. Ya'll give them entirely too much credit. If there was no white people on earth they'd still hate you.

We'll your an Indian who is ashamed of himself. So you aren't that much better than the rest of your people. :heh:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
We've never had allies, but we need to stop worrying about them and take care of our own shyt unapologetically

No need to vote against immigration. That's part of what makes us better than Japan or Switzerland. No need to hate anyone either. Instead take care or own shyt, and take no shyt off of anyone.

No need to be pro English. Most people are smart enough to use English in the workplace but like to relax around there own. Sound familiar?

No need to be against student visas. Again, if we'd take care of our own business, we would fill these spots at schools. Yes, the deck is stacked against us, but there are also plenty of parents, single or not that can teach responsibility and doing well in the school they are in. Not saying everyone should have 4.0s, but we are too worried about being cool or saying our school sucks so its ok if our kids don't do ok.

Sorry, not voting for some conservatives. I've had plenty of academic debate with these people. Refuse to believe one shouldn't exist because they got laid off. Never going to get jiggy with that

Again, take care of ourselves and not worry about Vanity Fair. Let them live in that world while we bath in the black excellence.

How do we start this movement? I dunno. Just know that we need to get past this age of encouraging ratchet behavior. That's not something you are born with, nor does it help one survive or interact or even enjoy life. Only we can fix these problems.

While I like the focus on self-determination....we can't be completely oblivious as to what's happening around us. That's not strategic at all.

As things stand, we *are* worried about them....even if through osmosis. We are the most loyal backers of their backers.

Foreigners have *always* been bad for black people, and that's never going to change. This topic should be example enough of that. These people come over here with WORST attitudes towards us than the whites.

And just to clarify something, I would never advocate for voting for the modern republican party (Particularly in it's current incarnation) It's unfortunate that they are such a shytty part. I advocate for more fluidity amongst the CBC (And honestly, we need to be voting some of these fukks out of office anyways). We don't need to be conservative or liberal, we just need to pick out spots and try to carve out a better future for ourselves that way.

As things stand, we are running out of time...we have *peaked* politically, because of immigration our political power is only ever going to shrink, we could still form some kind of temporary alliance with the conservatives on the immigration issue that would at least secure our proportional power, but I fear that we're too late and that even the conservatives would rather just bow to the Hispanics than fight against the tide.

Why should we be against immigration and student visas when there are native Africans and Caribbeans who deal with the issue and not just South America....

While this is a good point, we still need to be weary of immigration, because the sum total is not going to work in our favor.

We should be fighting for more blacks to be brought over, while distancing ourselves from the overarching "pro-Mexican" contingent.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Indians are hilarious. I'm cool with a couple over here, you can see it in their faces when they think they are above doing certain shyt. This one chick was in class talking about how she worked the help lines for several cell phone companies in America. "And they hired me because of my perfect English." I was in class fukking dying ...lol They can be smug as fukk at times too, but as long as you remember to laugh at their silliness every once in a while they are actually pretty cool.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Imagine getting gooned by a bunch of Indians lol

They're like 5'7 and look like this
_54298564_p1010581.jpg
He look like he in pharmaceutical development

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
There's some kinda beef between people from India and Indians in the carribean. But also, how are y'all still surprised at the racism toward blacks?