India must check racism towards Africans

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
There is some ugly truth in what he's saying whether you want to face it or not...:yeshrug:

Look at my rep nikka? :skip: I've told the truth 114/115 times. Nikkas are comfortable in their lazy ass antiquated Tim Wise coma inducing all things white supremacy narrative completely disregarding history or distorting it to fit that narrative. If white people let America tomorrow, these nikkas would find a place in their suitcases.

These nikkas don't even see the writing on the wall. Homosexuality is the great danger to them going forward? :skip:

White supremacists in black face. They'd be in the Tea Party if they could. They have no interests in attacking White supremacy. They just want to benefit from it more. There's a difference. Learn it.

I won't even address that rice cake eating nikka anymore. Just know these nikkas are comfortable in that narrative. They have been stagnant for 60 years in this storyline. :yawn: Nothing progressive about these nikkas. Nothing revolutionary. More like reactionary. Nikkas will be writing books on the very same shyt I'm saying right here in 30 years talking about "minority supremacists attitudes towards blacks"..

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all i know is they some cheap mothafukkas....make jews look like blacks when it comes to spending

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Creepy fukers.

You should see them in clubs they all huddle up in a corner eyein the bytches
Its like a rape case waiting to happen
those dudes got the fukkin personality of a bubble gum wrapper

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Indians invented racism, so they'll probably be the last to change their ways. I've never figured out how a group of the ugliest, smelliest, rude and ignorant people could have the audacity to claim they're better than anyone. If Indians are so smart how come they cant solve abject poverty, their people still being sold into slavery, or even to stop taking shyts on public roads :scusthov:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
We're alone, black people need to understand that.

We have no allies, everyone is out to shyt on us, white, asian, indian, doesn't matter.

We need to vote against immigration.

We need to be pro-English.

We need to be against student visas.

Sadly, we tend to vote for the party that is FOR this foreign nonsense.

Y'all see that new Vanity Fair cover? It's one of the most diverse covers they have ever had....yet all I've seen around the web is people shytting on it for having too much black representation. "Where are the asians? Where are the hispanics? We outnumber blacks now!"....disgusting, and these are who we think are our "allies".

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
low key? lol You mean high key. Has nothing to do with white supremacy. Certainly classes would certainly think they are smarter, more logical, better at life than whites. I've heard that straight from the horse's mouth.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps

We have no allies, everyone is out to shyt on us, white, asian, indian, doesn't matter.

Y'all see that new Vanity Fair cover? It's one of the most diverse covers they have ever had....yet all I've seen around the web is people shytting on it for having too much black representation. "Where are the asians? Where are the hispanics? We outnumber blacks now!"....disgusting, and these are who we think are our "allies".
only people with POWER have allies and lets be honest we don't really have a lot of power at the moment that's why we get disrespected. if the roles were reversed and we had all the power and cacs were broke bet you they would be treated the same way.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We've never had allies, but we need to stop worrying about them and take care of our own shyt unapologetically

No need to vote against immigration. That's part of what makes us better than Japan or Switzerland. No need to hate anyone either. Instead take care or own shyt, and take no shyt off of anyone.

No need to be pro English. Most people are smart enough to use English in the workplace but like to relax around there own. Sound familiar?

No need to be against student visas. Again, if we'd take care of our own business, we would fill these spots at schools. Yes, the deck is stacked against us, but there are also plenty of parents, single or not that can teach responsibility and doing well in the school they are in. Not saying everyone should have 4.0s, but we are too worried about being cool or saying our school sucks so its ok if our kids don't do ok.

Sorry, not voting for some conservatives. I've had plenty of academic debate with these people. Refuse to believe one shouldn't exist because they got laid off. Never going to get jiggy with that

Again, take care of ourselves and not worry about Vanity Fair. Let them live in that world while we bath in the black excellence.

How do we start this movement? I dunno. Just know that we need to get past this age of encouraging ratchet behavior. That's not something you are born with, nor does it help one survive or interact or even enjoy life. Only we can fix these problems.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Indian's look down their nose at every other race. they even have that region racism too, where they hate Indian's that live in a different region of India that they're from.

kinda, sorta how Chinese people don't get along with Japanese/Koreans etc...:mindblown:

This is true, and this is why racism towards a few Africans is insignificant within the bigger picture. Indians don't even fukk with each other like that. If a north Indian wanted to marry a south Indian there would be hell to pay on both sides....and then there is the caste system....It is what it is, Africans aren't looked upon with some special kind of hatred.

and it aint like Africans don't need to check themselves on mistreating their own either: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophobia_in_South_Africa

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why should we be against immigration and student visas when there are native Africans and Caribbeans who deal with the issue and not just South America....