India must check racism towards Africans

semtex

:)
Daps
Thats wishful thinking on your part. Either way, its a cancer, that must be CRUSHED! I'll take the word of someone who lives in India.

b06.gif
9EjsPhP.gif

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Like I said. Any black man who preaches the idea of black brown unity and ignores that racism will exist without white influence(and has historically) will almost always have a non-black women on his arm. It's so transparent :heh: But since most of you so white supremacists in black face have no intentions of being black you'll fall victim for the okie doke every time.

Same negroes praying for white downfall in America, while prostituting themselves to a political party who has dismissed them in favor for an even more racist group in Mexicans. But somehow this is :blessed:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Like I said. Any black man who preaches the idea of black brown unity and ignores that racism will exist without white influence(and has historically) will almost always have a non-black women on his arm. It's so transparent :heh: But since most of you so white supremacists in black face have no intentions of being black you'll fall victim for the okie doke every time.

Same negroes praying for white downfall in America, while prostituting themselves to a political party who has dismissed them in favor for an even more racist group in Mexicans. But somehow this is :blessed:
Unity? Im talking about white supremacy. You're talking about unity. We can deal with other smaller scale social issues after white supremacy is over. As is now, white supremacy plays a big part in racism in India. Pro colonization Africa and India were big trade partners so you're concepts of hatred between Indians and black people pre colonization are exxagerated. No one hates black people more then white racists so smaller scale issues in India will be easier to address once white supremacy has ended. We're talking about white racists and their influence around the world and you're talking like a coward that just needs the status quo. A pro homosexual pro racism man makes no sense to me but you're starting to sound like a white supremacist so it makes sense.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:skip: Homosexuality didn't exist until white people made contact?

:deadmanny: You a white man's wet dream. Pro-black, non black wife and a mulatto beast for a son.
Gay rights issues didnt exist until white people made contact.

You're a white mans dream, a fakkit.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Gay rights issues didnt exist until white people made contact.

You're a white mans dream, a fakkit.

Homosexuality has existed before white people even came about. If black people are going to sit up here and claim the rights to civilization and it's start, include war, famine, disease, death and despair with all that greatness.

Oh and Your son is a fakkit in the making. A half fortune cookie half c00n and your wife is a kimche guzzlin whore. Hope you commit that fakkit

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
typical cac tactic.

"you worried about white people when the real racists are ______"

:camby:

:heh: Where in my posts would I ever absolve white people of their racism.

Again just say you want to exploit other races of men' women which is why ignore non-white racism, because you soup cooling negroes are notorious for it. No one pays you nikkas any attention because that shyt is so damn obvious. :camby:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:heh: Where in my posts would I ever absolve white people of their racism.

Again just say you want to exploit other races of men' women which is why ignore non-white racism, because you soup cooling negroes are notorious for it. No one pays you nikkas any attention because that shyt is so damn obvious. :camby:

TAP-DANCING-SAPATEADO-SHOES.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Homosexuality has existed before white people even came about. If black people are going to sit up here and claim the rights to civilization and it's start, include war, famine, disease, death and despair with all that greatness.

Oh and Your son is a fakkit in the making. A half fortune cookie half c00n and your wife is a kimche guzzlin whore. Hope you commit that fakkit
Im not talking about the origins of homosexuality. Im talking about people giving a fukk what homosexuals think and acknowledging their relationships as needing special treatment, which is a white thing. Im sorry but gay rights is a white issue sponsored by whites in every continent. They even go so far as to say if you dont support homosexuality you cant have aid, yet they give aid to rebels who commit other atrocities. Im sorry bruh but you are a byproduct of white supremacy. An expendable byproduct. What do they call them, Pawns.

Last edited: