India must check racism towards Africans

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This is so false. I grew up around Indians in East Africa and went to one of their schools. They worked with the whites against black Africans and were places higher in society based on skin shade. That is how they came to own businesses there. After colonialism they have continued to monopolize their ill gotten position and use nepotism and corruption to their advantage. I hear the younger generations are changing their mentality but they used to isolate and segregate their populations there. You also need to read up further on Gandis view of black folk. Your a smart brother but your really off on this one. That elaborate story about them grinding to the top is insulting to African's.
I was speaking more about my country and our history with indians.

Daps
Indian's look down their nose at every other race. they even have that region racism too, where they hate Indian's that live in a different region of India that they're from.

kinda, sorta how Chinese people don't get along with Japanese/Koreans etc...:mindblown:

Chinese people's hate towards Japanese/Koreans is because of their history.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
again i say why the heck would indians be racist to africans? most indians are darker tan africans or the same color, just because the texture of their hair is different nikkas think there better? :mjlol:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-18233736

dont hit me im not black im indian :troll:.

Funny thing is indian men are at the botto of the totem pole in terms of attractiveness to other women.

East indians are racist to blacks as well :pacspit:

They're women are ugly as fukk too. :scust:

Bollywood actresses are the extreme exception

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
If theres one race i hate almost as much as cacs, its fukking indiana. Ive only met a few who were cool as fukk, most are :mjpls: and dont wear deoderant:pacspit::scust: