India must check racism towards Africans

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Most indian i know lowkey follow the racial hierarchy almost religiously. They put lighter skinned, almost white indians from the north on the pedestal while shytting on the more darker indians who live in the south. And almost all the evil characters in there bollywood movies are played by darker indians. India has got to be one of the most racist places on Earth.Ironically most Indians are dark, which is sad as fuc. That self hatred means Skin whitening industry has become a multi billion dollar industry in the subcontinent.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My friend went to India and she said The whole trip was :scust:status. She said they were extremely poor, kids would be running along side of their car begging. cows roamed the streets, shyt was everywhere. She also witnessed their custom of burning dead bodies. She says she can vividly remember that smell.

Yet these are the ppl looking down on blacks lol just goes to show you how pervasive white supremacy is on a global scale

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
My friend went to India and she said The whole trip was :scust:status. She said they were extremely poor, kids would be running along side of their car begging. cows roamed the streets, shyt was everywhere. She also witnessed their custom of burning dead bodies. She says she can vividly remember that smell.

Yet these are the ppl looking down on blacks lol just goes to show you how pervasive white supremacy is on a global scale
:dahell:I saw the pics of those dead carcases floating in the ganges and at the same time i saw a man taking a bath in the dame water right next to the dead body. So called holiest river in the world.
:scust:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps

It's funny. The kinda poverty you see in India you don't even see in Africa but, Africa is synonymous with failure. Go figure. Indians be pooping on public streets like its normal :skip: I know we don't be doing stuff like that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shytting on a public street though?!?! :scust:

tumblr_inline_mkk5tpC6hp1qz4rgp.gif

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Guru Kailash Singh, 65, could be the world's smelliest man after refusing to wash for 37 years. He lives with his wife and seven daughters and has gone decades without taking a bath, shower or using a bar of soap. Kailash, from Chatav village, near the holy city of Varanasi, in central India, believes that the gods will be pleased with his devotion to smelliness and smell and eventually bestow him with a son. He also sports six feet dreadlocks and an uncut messy beard.
:scust: :scusthov:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just another day in the life :francis: Water so scarce he just gotta pretend there's not a dead body three feet away :francis:

IN06_VSS_GANGESDEAD_J_6957g.jpg

I aint even tryna do you dirty with this one.....this shyt is just outright disgusting. DISGUSTING :scust:

io6_bCrAvKyc.jpg

breh I don't have a problem with nobody I'm just showing you how stupid you sound.

fam, you are an African trying to play India :what: It doesn't matter how fukked up and dirty you think India is. Your people go to India to get educated because on your entire big ass continent there aren't any schools on par with the schools in India :francis:

India is making moves. in 50-75 years it will be a lot different from what it is now. They already on mars. You should worry about your own people are doing, hopefully you won't get left behind.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
breh I don't have a problem with nobody I'm just showing you how stupid you sound.

fam, you are an African trying to play India :what: It doesn't matter how fukked up and dirty you think India is. Your people go to India to get educated because on your entire big ass continent there aren't any schools on par with the schools in India :francis:

India is making moves. in 50-75 years it will be a lot different from what it is now. They already on mars. You should worry about your own people are doing, hopefully you won't get left behind.

Fam, I don't care about none of the shyt you talking about.

I wrote what I wrote because it's rather ironic that Indians look down on anybody for anything when yall wipe yall nasty butt with your hands and bathe in rivers filled with piss, trash, feces and dead bodies. I guess the phrase, "your shyt stinks too" would be childish huh :russ: