India must check racism towards Africans

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Fam, I don't care about none of the shyt you talking about.

I wrote what I wrote because it's rather ironic that Indians look down on anybody for anything when yall wipe yall nasty butt with your hands and bathe in rivers filled with piss, trash, feces and dead bodies. I guess the phrase, "your shyt stinks too" would be childish huh :russ:

What other people think about you shouldnt matter, there's always gonna be someone looking down on you. This shythole olympics competiton is wack at the end of the day.

ralph lauren

Banned
Daps
im from india but don't identify myself as indian..

consider myself punjabi.. and as a punjabi i can safely say fukk india

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dikk op suck my dikk.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dikk op suck my dikk.
I hear a lot from you about indians loving indians but what does that have to do with indians hating black people Who are trying to get an education. You don't check them you don't speak out...nothin... that says a lot

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White supremacy has effected Indians to a large degree. This is why Indian women get high 5's for marrying white, and disowned for marrying black. Sad.

http://mycontinent.co/Racism.php

Racism is white supremacy, a global cancer that must be stopped.
dame dash married an indian and she's driving him crazy.

negros marry outside their race thinking it's an upgrade but when shyt gets fuqqed up it gets really really fuqqed up.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
dame dash married an indian and she's driving him crazy.

negros marry outside their race thinking it's an upgrade but when shyt gets fuqqed up it gets really really fuqqed up.

His wife is half black. So now that she's doing something you don't approve of she automatically becomes an indian :pachaha:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Your Avy is suspect :wtb: Is that a mocking of a black guy? :scust: