InDePickWest Web of Lies

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
How in the hell can I wench if I've never been sexually active before? That makes absolutely no damn sense at all. What the hell did I say that was cowardly? He is a mixed race man! :what:Even if he wasn't he'd still be a handsome man. I swear some of you guys get mad over the smallest things. :gucci: And I've never heard anyone say only black folks can use the word "mixed". Where is this coming from? :gucci:

You dapped a post that called Black American Men trash and then called a Black American man an "Ashy Black fakkit"....A colorist slur.... Nevermind the fact that you constantly gloat about how much better Light-Mixed men are than Darker skinned African American men....It's like Black Men are expected to take any kind of shyt without saying a word, and when we say some shyt, we're suddenly "doing the most". But, you can now FOH now and go over to TSC with your White buddies tho....

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So let me get this straight

this bytch @InDePickWest gets away with spouting anti-black man rhetoric for years and doesn't get punished yet the mods ban Strawberry's sexy ass when all she did was show us appreciation? :scust:

Negged, posted deleted, banned from thread

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
How in the hell can I wench if I've never been sexually active before? That makes absolutely no damn sense at all. What the hell did I say that was cowardly? He is a mixed race man! :what:Even if he wasn't he'd still be a handsome man. I swear some of you guys get mad over the smallest things. :gucci: And I've never heard anyone say only black folks can use the word "mixed". Where is this coming from? :gucci:

Cuz you don't hang around blacks, Raven Symone Jr.
Be a proud wench, don't be on no undercover shyt.
Don't no real black refer to a white/Samoan as mixed...only somebody that put white on a pedestal
You even come off like a cac hoe
:scust:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You dapped a post that called Black American Men trash and then called a Black American man an "Ashy Black fakkit"....A colorist slur.... Nevermind the fact that you constantly gloat about how much better Light-Mixed men are than Darker skinned African American men....It's like BM are expected to take any kind of shyt without saying a word. But, you can FOH now and go over to TSC tho....

Bullshyt. I got attacked in that thread so I attacked back. You expect the women on here to take your shyt but if a woman dishes back out you complain. And I don't constantly gloat on anything. I said I like men who are lighter. Don't y'all have a thread on here that's dedicated to "red bones with big t*tties" by the way? But a light chick can't like someone of the same hue as her......and the dad I'm always bragging about on here who passed, my stepdad, was a dark man.
So how about you leave me alone. :hamster:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You dapped a post that called Black American Men trash and then called a Black American man an "Ashy Black fakkit"....A colorist slur.... Nevermind the fact that you constantly gloat about how much better Light-Mixed men are than Darker skinned African American men....It's like Black Men are expected to take any kind of shyt without saying a word, and when we say some shyt, we're suddenly "doing the most". But, you can now FOH now and go over to TSC with your White buddies tho....

fukk her.

fukk her in the ass with a rusty pole.

No mercy for any bytch who talks that reckless.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Cuz you don't hang around blacks, Raven Symone Jr.
Be a proud wench, don't be on no undercover shyt.
Don't no real black refer to a white/Samoan as mixed...only somebody that put white on a pedestal
You even come off like a cac hoe
:scust:

I don't even have white friends. My friends are blacks. And I guess my black experience is different from yours because yes I have. The black friends I do have (who are also wrestling heads) either call him Samoan or mixed. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I don't even have white friends. My friends are blacks. And I guess my black experience is different from yours because yes I have. The black friends I do have (who are also wrestling heads) either call him Samoan or mixed. :yeshrug:
:mjlol: Blackish mfs with Peter pan syndrome. I'll slap the dog shyt outta all yo nikka nerd friends