InDePickWest Web of Lies

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Joe Anoa'i is Samoan and White. He only mentions white if asked other than that he always claims what his father is.

And I'm not ghetto nor do I "gag" on anything :scust:

Still ain't light skinned dumb hoe

And since when do Samoan +Cac =mixed? Mixed is for blacks to use. Stop using black terms to disguise yo bedwenchin. stop being a coward bytch

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Some of ya'll weirdos need psychological help....Why would you come to a site filled with a demographic that you hate, and for what? just to start some fukk shyt?.....:what:

I've wondered this for YEARS...
You hate black men?...
Okay fine...
Go to reddit or 4cac with them white boys...
You won't do that though @InDePickWest @WHIPPEDCream and I know why... :sas1:
Same with you racist cac trolls you got many homes :mindblown: st0rmfr0nt, 4cac, chimpout etc...
Why the fukk are you here?... :mindblown:

Good ass points.

If you dig white men why not go to a site where you can chop it up with them?

:why:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Still ain't light skinned dumb hoe

And since when do Samoan +Cac =mixed? Mixed is for blacks to use. Stop using black terms to disguise yo bedwenchin. stop being a coward bytch

How in the hell can I wench if I've never been sexually active before? That makes absolutely no damn sense at all. What the hell did I say that was cowardly? He is a mixed race man! :what:Even if he wasn't he'd still be a handsome man. I swear some of you guys get mad over the smallest things. :gucci: And I've never heard anyone say only black folks can use the word "mixed". Where is this coming from? :gucci:

Passaro

All Star
Daps
tumblr_ohqx7na7Jf1rc0yuao1_500.gif