InDePickWest Web of Lies

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Um okay....I don't even know what peter pan syndrome is but okay. And none of us are n*gga nerds at all. We all just grew up to wrestling :comeon:

What 80/90s babies didn't grow.up on wrestling? you still play with Legos? It's called growing out of.shyt . Funny how all the wrestling watching nikkas.act like.cacs

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
What 80/90s babies didn't grow.up on wrestling? you still play with Legos? It's called growing out of.shyt . Funny how all the wrestling watching nikkas.act like.cacs

It's really too bad we can't use hashtags anymore or I'd try to increase the fukkery levels by summoning TSC into this thread now.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You're going to be hounded on here till you get ran off like she did.

It would've been easier for you to apologize and just say it was a "heat of the moment" type outburst... My sentimentality would've came into play at the least but you're steadfast in that bullshyt excuse so just don't be surprised if nikkas keep the heat on you... as this thread clearly shows that brehs don't have short memories on here for females that act of a "certain mold".

Mold?..........I guess I am clueless because I don't get what mold some of these fellas think I'm apart of.

Then I'll say this to the brothas of the coli -- for calling someone an ashy black fakkit I apologize for it. I got came at sideways so I came at that person sideways. I will always defend anyone dating who they want whether they date/marry black or not. My ancestors mixed willingly so I support any love as long as it's healthy so topics like this get me heated for the fact that I have seen handsome men in all races, and I feel as though we all should be free to choose. I wasn't raised to hate on that at all so I take it very seriously and to heart. If a black man is with a woman of a different race and I see black women come at him mean I will jump on her; same way when I see black men go at black women for finding love elsewhere, so I jumped down that person's throat. I can't remember who that person was on here that I directed it at but to you I'm sorry for being mean. Whether I refer to myself as mixed/light/whatever I'm just as black as you are with a fro that barely grows (lol). I may not have a hardcore militant mindset but I'm not oblivious to what my people go through. I'm just more quiet about it and go about things in a different manner.

So no I'm not here to get folks in a frenzy. I came here because some ladies on lsa mentioned this site so I wanted to join and I actually enjoy it. No trouble on my end at all. :ehh:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps

You're talking to someone that once my health improves I can finally train to get in that wrestling ring. Some of us actually had dreams of doing this professionally hun. And who are these wrestling folks that are black around you that act white? I don't know any black person around me that act white at all.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mold?..........I guess I am clueless because I don't get what mold some of these fellas think I'm apart of.

Then I'll say this to the brothas of the coli -- for calling someone an ashy black fakkit I apologize for it. I got came at sideways so I came at that person sideways. I will always defend anyone dating who they want whether they date/marry black or not. My ancestors mixed willingly so I support any love as long as it's healthy so topics like this get me heated for the fact that I have seen handsome men in all races, and I feel as though we all should be free to choose. I wasn't raised to hate on that at all so I take it very seriously and to heart. If a black man is with a woman of a different race and I see black women come at him mean I will jump on her; same way when I see black men go at black women for finding love elsewhere, so I jumped down that person's throat. I can't remember who that person was on here that I directed it at but to you I'm sorry for being mean. Whether I refer to myself as mixed/light/whatever I'm just as black as you are with a fro that barely grows (lol). I may not have a hardcore militant mindset but I'm not oblivious to what my people go through. I'm just more quiet about it and go about things in a different manner.

So no I'm not here to get folks in a frenzy. I came here because some ladies on lsa mentioned this site so I wanted to join and I actually enjoy it. No trouble on my end at all. :ehh:

I can respect this. :ehh:

@King Musa

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You're talking to someone that once my health improves I can finally train to get in that wrestling ring. Some of us actually had dreams of doing this professionally hun. And who are these wrestling folks that are black around you that act white? I don't know any black person around me that act white at all.

Yo special is the Olympic slam

dapper52

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Kansas
MV5BNzEzMTI2NjEyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA0OTE4OA@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

justin-trudeau.jpg

:hovtrump:
:dead:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
watch wrestling in 2017 brehs
y'all tsc nikkas all got special moves
Yours is the spinning rack pancake

Pump ya brakes breh...I ain't even into wrestling like that but I am certified with these hands and I really don't like the fact you named my finishing move "spinning rack pancake " so now I gotta bless you with a quick combo to the face.