InDePickWest Web of Lies

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Blackish mfs with Peter pan syndrome. I'll slap the dog shyt outta all yo nikka nerd friends

Um okay....I don't even know what peter pan syndrome is but okay. And none of us are n*gga nerds at all. We all just grew up to wrestling :comeon:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
bytch a compulsive liar. I bet "she's" a 34 year old man. Or ****. That muthafukka didnt just up and die. He got smarter and more devious and is on the Coli under some screen name.
**** is The Coli version of Randall Flagg from Steven King's novels. You might run his ass off, but he'll always come back and keep shyt cracking until the end of time :russ:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
There must be some secret coli click that I don't know about because I have no clue who that is hun

You're going to be hounded on here till you get ran off like she did.

It would've been easier for you to apologize and just say it was a "heat of the moment" type outburst... My sentimentality would've came into play at the least but you're steadfast in that bullshyt excuse so just don't be surprised if nikkas keep the heat on you... as this thread clearly shows that brehs don't have short memories on here for females that act of a "certain mold".

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
imagine how sad your existence must be, where you have to create some imaginary character for some strangers on a forum.... imagine the boredom and free time you must have.... imagine how much of a bum you gotta be :dead:

Its more sad than funny...... but its still hilarious
I know right! How sad!

:mjlol:

Why don't nobody love @Meh in realife...

:mjcry:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Ain't that your mans?... :heh:
Don't dip slide and switch sides now...

My 'mans'? Tf are you talking about? We are both women. And, what do you mean by 'switch sides'? Where exactly did I state anything negative about her? All I stated was facts. Welcome to the dark web. I've seen this story before many times, just with different characters.