InDePickWest Web of Lies

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
:bryan:

Trust me I hate the wet hair thing too but when his hair is dry..............................:whew:

His voice.................................:ohlawd:

His body......................................:lawd:

Those hands....fingers..........smile..............man stop it you gone make a b*tch have an early period :whew:

:francis: Hey, man, you like what you like.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
No problem explaining at all. I got attacked for supporting a black chick liking white men. I got attacked and called someone a name. I'm light and I like men who look like me. All the thirst post I make about Roman Reigns and it's now a problem :gucci:

But the brothas on here can post pictures of white chicks and it's okay. I don't attack the men here for liking white women. Plenty of beautiful white women out there but as soon as I defend a black woman or a black man's choice it's wrong. So yep that's my comment. Nothing to run from and no one can shame me because I'm attracted to light skinned men. :francis:
Light skinned =black

You said ya man will be MIXED
Roman Reigns is.WHITE

Shut yo lying ghetto gaggin ass up bytch

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
The thing with "her" is she posts like a nikka. Most women have nuance to their speech whether in type, text or whatever to where you can definitively tell it's a woman.

I don't think that's a woman honestly but I can't prove it so :hubie: and if it is then "she" lost, lies and internet trollin aside
For the longest time I thought that was a dude. shyt had me like :dahell: when I picked up on her/him shytting on dudes.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Light skinned =black

You said ya man will be MIXED
Roman Reigns is.WHITE

Shut yo lying ghetto gaggin ass up bytch

Joe Anoa'i is Samoan and White. He only mentions white if asked other than that he always claims what his father is.

And I'm not ghetto nor do I "gag" on anything :scust:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:bryan:

Trust me I hate the wet hair thing too but when his hair is dry..............................:whew:

His voice.................................:ohlawd:

His body......................................:lawd:

Those hands....fingers..........smile..............man stop it you gone make a b*tch have an early period :whew:
:dahell:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
:skip:

Cornelius-planet-of-the-apes-spot-10449783-340-501.jpg

:mjlol:

Last edited by a moderator: