Independent restaurants are being crushed by the labor shortage. They're raising prices, cutting ope

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sorry pal. Biden fukked up with the mandate.

Thankfully Biden flip flops on issues so it shouldn't be a big deal for him to change his mind and realize this was a terrible idea.

Vaxxer Extremists are the cowardly type that dont go out enough to hold up the economy so even with mandates, businesses will still be empty.

The commie shyt gotta go.
you sending your wife packing back to China? :picard:

:deadmanny:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And people are out here starting businesses which is great. You need people working so they can support you. We don’t talk about that though lol

Not in all cases. I know a lot of people who took their illegal PPP loans and started entrepreneur endeavors.. You don't need employees to start a business and make a decent living..

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Do you guys just spin a wheel with right-wing talking points and post whatever it lands on no matter what?
So just to be clear, the absolutely ridiculous monetary policy of the Fed is a right wing talking point?

What about the runaway inflation that is a result of said senseless monetary policy.. A right wing talking point too?

Your bizarre fixation on ideology is really crazy my guy.

Daps
So just to be clear, the absolutely ridiculous monetary policy of the Fed is a right wing talking point?

What about the runaway inflation that is a result of said senseless monetary policy.. A right wing talking point too?

Your bizarre fixation on ideology is really crazy my guy.

"Runaway Inflation" is a 100% right-wing talking point. If you're going to come in here with bullshyt surface-level right-wing framing and bad faith arguments you deserve to be called out. Even the media has dropped that bullshyt inflation narrative because everyone realizes the main driving factor is the supply chain issues.

Inflation in general was inevitable once the vaccine got introduced. That seems to be a point a lot of people were missing.

Stop regurgitating dumb Fox News talking points and people won't call you out for it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjlol:went on indeed and all i see right now is janitors, warehouse labor ,and resteraunts.

aint nobody in they right mind doing any of those for the wages they wanna pay and 8+ hours :hhh:boy stop.

i see why some would rather be jobless then work right now.it just aint worth it on any level cept paying the bills.

i can go cut grass everyday and make 300 a day if im persistent enough.these people getting 3-$400 every 2 weeks:scust:

the jokes on us though.

living check to check is not enough anymore and thats all some even wanted at the least and they cant give that much room for contentment out here

Breh I went on Indeed to see if there's any gigs for Expats and online stuff, breh it looked like Slaves R Us all over the site.

I quickly just said screw this and continue to be on my Passport Gang steez and following my dreams of being a writer.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Breh I went on Indeed to see if there's any gigs for Expats and online stuff, breh it looked like Slaves R Us all over the site.

I quickly just said screw this and continue to be on my Passport Gang steez and following my dreams of being a writer.

If you look at those jobs, you can tell they're tricking to be slick in how they mislead perspective employees. They'll put the same exact job on there, but mask it under different cities until you click the link and see where it's actually located.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If you look at those jobs, you can tell they're tricking to be slick in how they mislead perspective employees. They'll put the same exact job on there, but mask it under different cities until you click the link and see where it's actually located.

That actually happened to me when I seen a "computer technology" gig. Within the day this factory printing company kept calling and sending emails trying to recruit me. I checked out their ratings and I said screw that:scust:. Dead end factory jobs is not even worth filling the gaps. Sometimes I feel like the game is rigged to stop growth in a person and to continue to keep them NPCs.

In 2021, we all need to be chasing dreams and looking beyond these shytty jobs.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the dumbass right wing talking points getting dropped left and right in the thread.

Imagine discussing inflation w/ no mention of the supply chain.

Imagine discussing willingness to work without discussing COVID-19, poor health care options, and poor child care options.

Here's a hint: If your point starts with "This is something you learn on Day 1 of economics class", you're probably making a gross oversimplification and carrying water for a billionaire somewhere. And this is speaking as someone with a bachelor's in Econ.

Also, realize that modern economics as a study is pretty close to its infancy. In graduate level programs, many of the assumptions around the role of government and corporations in the economy are being revisited. These rethuglicans would have you believing the ideology of Friedman is as immutable as the Pythagorean theory though.

Anyway, do better brehs.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Why's that. You want to fight to the death over my talking points ?

Joe Biden dikk has driven you insane.
fukk Joe Biden that motherfukker ain’t my daddy. :mjlol: Who said anything about fighting? Do the world a favor and drink a bleach smoothie. You sound like a drifter/Trump supporter.