Independent restaurants are being crushed by the labor shortage. They're raising prices, cutting ope

Daps
Capitalism only allows a select few to prosper and if you’re not an owner ur at the mercy of the owners with only the government (not the US government lol) to protect you. Capitalism is designed to put wealth into the hands of select few. It cannot succeed without those who don’t prosper and in pretty Much all cases drives poverty domestically and globally.

The system sucks, even the people who prospered from it realized it sucks hence why they rigged the game. God stop defending this shyt

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I think a lot of people have said fukk retail/restaurants….

They were on the frontlines and hit with reduced hours, Covid exposure, AND the wrath of bytch ass customers taking their anger over mask mandates, reduced operating hours and longer wait times out on them.

You throw in low wages and a lot of them are just like “fukk it, not worth it…”.

And add on bytch ass managment that treat the people like crap during all of this

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took my girl out to breakfast today. All the places locally open at 8-9 and close at 2. This is how this exploitative ass industry is getting it now.

Left a $10 tip :yeshrug:dont go out much anymore and it was one person doing 10 tables.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Something something bootstraps, something something capitalism something something free market

:troll: that's what they tell us...

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
If we had healthcare like Canada, they wouldn't have to worry about offering benefits. They could focus on wages.