:dwillhuh:

Go to movies with your homie breh's :scust:
tumblr_inline_n291pyQ2qE1rgpz6f.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I didn't even think the action was all that great to be honest.
The FX was nice but in this day and age you have to be a complete hack director to not get decent FX in your big budget movie.
And I consider the first movie to be good because at its core it was a disaster movie, its just that instead of an earthquake or volcano erupting the disaster was a bunch of alien space ships.
This movie pretty much tossed the disaster movie model in the trash and tried to be a sci-fi action movie which it ended up doing a pretty shytty job of accomplishing.

You're right on the first movie and why this one falters. I'll rescind that. After talking about why this one is bad it made me reevaluate the first

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
similar to the first one, they got inside the ship and set off bombs.

they basically set the premise for an entire cinematic universe. there's a 3rd alien life that's futuristic AI, it's teaching other alien life forms (on one planet) how to fight against the queen aliens and their hives. they pretty much all but said "..and check back in a few years for that tale! :smugfavre:"

i probably would have hated this movie if i didnt see it in 3d :heh:

A 3rd alien species? Did they show them? What's the background?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Battleship (with fukking rihanna) was a better independence day 2 than independence day 2

:russ: I made a thread saying they should've just taken the entire cast from that movie and put them in it...... Would MUCH rather see Rhianna do her thing than Will Smith's son or :flabbynsick: Vivica.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

:russ:Fukk is wrong with you homie? Me and my homies been doing that since high school. Especially for comic book flicks

Im married bro who the fukk should i be going with? :what:

I do like going alone though but my boy and i have been seeing all the action/comic/blockbuster type summer movies for years

Lmao. I ain't went to the movies with my nikkas since probably Hustle and Flow, that was 1 year out of High School. We ended up fighting in that bytch and got kicked out :pachaha:.

I really only go to the movies with bytches, I really ain't know dudes rolled together unless there was some bytches rollin too. Might just be a Detroit nikka thing though.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Saw the first one in theaters 20 years ago and this was pretty disappointing. I gave a c- for the action, but the practical effects in the 90s are greater than what we saw...Acting was meh and there wasn't any sense of urgency like the Warriors in Game 7....

Casting was trash, Michael B. Jordan would have been a great choice as Hiller's son, but who we got couldn't lead an army of ants, let alone an interplanetary elite fighter squad. Liam Hemsworth was cheesing for no reason and didn't have the chops to pull off being a believable piloteither.Jasmine/Julius/Whitmore/Okun was throw in there for fan service and weren't super crucial to the plot....

It was just disjointed and all over the place in terms of plot and pacing and was in the same realm of those Sci-Fi DVD movies at Walmart or the Dollar Tree....