In this day and age, dating is becoming an unaffordable luxury

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
All this $60-$100-$200 first date talk is cap or ugly/no gym gang.

I been in Las Vegas for 4 years. A popular expensive get money city with bougie hoes. I’ve fukked like 50+ bytches out here and I’ve never spent all that.

Take ‘em to get rolled ice cream in the summer and coffee at a quirky coffee shop in the fall. shyts easy n you spending $10-$30 depending on what she order.

If they not down wit it just block em immediately n go back to swiping 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Last date I was late by like 30 mins, the restaurant I wanted to try was closed, ate at a Vegan spot and chilled in a liquor store drinking beers.

Still smashed after our second date at a park.

I am NOT handsome gang, I assure you brehs.

I really need to remember this advice myself. If she likes you, she'll make time.

No Maybe's, no half in. You cannot negotiate attraction.
Big facts.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Young folks need to get creative. Dating doesn't have to be expensive. Over the decades I'm spent crazy money on dates with my wife. Yet the one she remembers most was a fuq'ing picnic: A nice blanket in the park with 2 Subway footlongs, chips, and 2 Arizona Ice Teas.
Yeah I mean you got people clowning Cheesecake Factory and shyt lol. There are ways to have fun without spending a lot, you just have to find things to do.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Lol simp shyt. You can still fukk a chick first date without doing all that.

But sadly most dudes don't have attraction going in their favor and have to play transactional rules, and hope the chick will fukk them for paying.

I live in Dallas. Cost of living is cheaper on average here than NY for sure, but my point still stands. You don’t have to spend more than you can afford if she likes you enough.

Yeah but you really shouldn’t be doing that if you can’t afford it and if you guys aren’t already serious.

My ex took me there last year for my birthday and it was, like you said, about $100 after tips but that was a special occasion.

On average you don’t have to spend that much on a date.
Not gonna Lie when I moved to Dallas I smashed so much bytches just telling them meet me in parks. Addison, Plano, when I lived uptown..most times these girls would bring a bottle or weed then come back to the crib.

Thanks to Hinge and living to next to bars I never had to date random girls unless I smashed and that’s on God

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
dmv nikkas, a picnic on the mall, paddle boat in the tidal basin and a museum will get it done.

Also stop taking these bishes out to eat. Just hit up a speakeasy after 8 and that’ll keep the tab around a hundred.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Coffee dates are no bueno. Feels business meety, mlm pitchy. Besides I don’t do caffeine after 2. Happy hour is much more enjoyable

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
it should also be something you mutually connect on

if you both love ice cream, go for that

if you into whiskey tastings, do that

the hottest new tasting menu, do that

I've def. gone for a higher end spot, when I could have done something more low key, I'm always comfortable in a high end spot, but not everyone is.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Current gig I'm spending a lot of time at, by far the most attractive woman (and really nice personality too) is this girl about 25 or so. She's dating a coworker who is about 30. He's average looking, really quiet, not shy but he just only talks when he needs to. I asked her a few days ago what inspired her to go with him, and she said it's the way he always treats everyone with kindness no matter who they are. On this job there's a lot of people from different backgrounds and some challenging clientele, and apparently he's just consistently a nice guy to everyone no matter who they are.

According to TLR this relationship shouldn't exist, but I see them off to the side sitting shoulder-to-shoulder or holding hands every damn chance they get.
It's easier to be scared and make excuses for why you don't do anything than actually doing something.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Not gonna Lie when I moved to Dallas I smashed so much bytches just telling them meet me in parks. Addison, Plano, when I lived uptown..most times these girls would bring a bottle or weed then come back to the crib.

Thanks to Hinge and living to next to bars I never had to date random girls unless I smashed and that’s on God
Yep. This too. I live in the city....so you already know