"In the Linc, yet still a ni&&a 'n a Coop" - Offical SNF Cowboys @ Eagles thread - Oct 16, 2022

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This loss for the Eagles is going to be soul crushing from a mental and playoff seeding aspect. The entire football world has been slurping their nuts for 5 weeks and its all gonna come crashing down in 4 days...

-Hurts wont be seen as an MVP candidate any longer as his pocket presence/decision making will be questioned.

-Seth Joyner is gonna go off talking about "if they can't beat Dallas now then when"

-Nick Sirianni will be second guessed regarding his ability to make coaching adjustments (failing to committ to run/constant screen plays)

Bet Nick doesn't wear that stupid "Beat Dallas" shirt this week.:camby:
Fanbase already jinxed themselves with the “we want Dallas” banner at the Arizona game.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Since you Eagles fans are doing so much yapping and are confident this game is already in the bag, which one of you wants to step up to the plate for an avi bet?

I am always available for that.

How long are you comfortable betting? I'll do a lifetime avi bet.. or do you want to bet someone who puts stock into this forum?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I am always available for that.

How long are you comfortable betting? I'll do a lifetime avi bet.. or do you want to bet someone who puts stock into this forum?
A lifetime avi bet over a week 6 game? :dahell: I could see if it was a playoff game but an October regular season game? :heh: I know the Cowboys are yall homecoming week but it aint that serious over here dawg, just light hearted fun. 1 month, team logo or player picture of the victor’s choosing, no fakkitry.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
A lifetime avi bet over a week 6 game? :dahell: I could see if it was a playoff game but an October regular season game? :heh: I know the Cowboys are yall homecoming week but it aint that serious over here dawg, just light hearted fun. 1 month, team logo or player picture of the victor’s choosing, no fakkitry.

The point of mentioning lifetime is because an avi isn't that serious. I'm with whatever terms.

You can just put the avi I have up.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Like you beat the brakes of the Cardinals??.... :russ: ....be delusional eagle bruh's....

Now u shytting on the cardinals and Kyler Murray ??

Yea, we didn't beat the brakes off them on the road.

Tough team.

but y all already know that. :mjgrin:

Wasnt it basically this same Cardinals team who beat y all by 3 in Dallas week 17 last year when y all were playing for playoff position.

Y all had a better squad last year than this year too :dead:

The delusion of some of y all clownboy stans knows no bounds:mjlol:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
This bytch quick to back down :mjlol:

When he asked for the bet he was all :mjgrin:

When thesheik raised the stakes he went :sadbron:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This bytch quick to back down :mjlol:

When he asked for the bet he was all :mjgrin:

When thesheik raised the stakes he went :sadbron:

EdiblePeskyEasternglasslizard-size_restricted.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Now u shytting on the cardinals and Kyler Murray ??

Yea, we didn't beat the brakes off them on the road.

Tough team.

but y all already know that. :mjgrin:

Wasnt it basically this same Cardinals team who beat y all by 3 in Dallas week 17 last year when y all were playing for playoff position.

Y all had a better squad last year than this year too :dead:

The delusion of some of y all clownboy stans knows no bounds:mjlol:
Why do these clowns bring up the past??....I don't live in the past bruh....and LOL @ "tough team"...the Cardinals have been playing like shyt and you all barely won....you trying to make it a respectable win...:jbhmm:...last years defense is not seeing this year's defene ol living in the past ass nikka....and you gonna find that out...