"In the Linc, yet still a ni&&a 'n a Coop" - Offical SNF Cowboys @ Eagles thread - Oct 16, 2022

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
it was blocked first off

also you wanna shyt on the jags and our win over them
gKZh6cQ.png

they ain't too far behind y'all in terms of defense and points. and if you look this up, right below them is the bucs, who had y'all looking sad week 1.
Blocked???....nikka do you not know the difference between a block and a tip??....that ball was up in the air....but you tell it bruh....
LOL @ having to go back all the way to week 1....again you all haven't played anyone on our level defensively...and it's going to show on Sunday....

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Blocked???....nikka do you not know the difference between a block and a tip??....that ball was up in the air....but you tell it bruh....
LOL @ having to go back all the way to week 1....again you all haven't played anyone on our level defensively...and it's going to show on Sunday....

semantics nikka :mjlol: a guy on the eagles got a hand on the ball and caused the shyt not to go in. bottom line :russ:

none of the teams you guys have played are on the level of our o-line.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Records of remaining opponents for each team after this game:

Philly: 25-27-3
Dallas: 28-25-2

A win probably means more to Dallas based on strength of remaining schedule, obviously neither team is going to be out of the mix with an L but the Eagles aren't going to lose a lot of games this year, or at least they shouldn't.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
semantics nikka :mjlol: a guy on the eagles got a hand on the ball and caused the shyt not to go in. bottom line :russ:

none of the teams you guys have played are on the level of our o-line.
You talking about that O line that gave up two sacks to the Cardinals defense that isn't even ranked in the top 10??....please tell me more.... :dead: ....

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Son....two sacks allowed against a defense that isn't even mediocre and Dallas is coming off of a tremendous defensive performance against the Rams in which we got 5 sacks....yeah downplay that shyt all you want....
i'm not even gonna argue with you breh. you don't watch our games so you're just coming at us in bad faith. 2 sacks with half our line out at one point isn't concerning AT ALL. especially when we're gonna get back right for y'all.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
i'm not even gonna argue with you breh. you don't watch our games so you're just coming at us in bad faith. 2 sacks with half our line out at one point isn't concerning AT ALL. especially when we're gonna get back right for y'all.
I watch every game clown....I'm throwing up 8 screens every Sunday with my IPTV service....oh and here it comes....but but but half of our line was out.... :russ: ....keep your excuses coming....

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I watch every game clown....I'm throwing up 8 screens every Sunday with my IPTV service....oh and here it comes....but but but half of our line was out.... :russ: ....keep your excuses coming....
listen man

we just gonna have to wait for you to see on sunday. y'all nice, but you ain't that nice. you let the media cockmunching go to your head. this the last imma speak on this until the victory lap :ufdup: :mjlit: