"In the Linc, yet still a ni&&a 'n a Coop" - Offical SNF Cowboys @ Eagles thread - Oct 16, 2022

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Why are Dallas fans talking so crazy in here

I guarantee that 90% of them will go hide in their season thread and refuse to enter this thread on Sunday. They've been hiding out there and scared to post in game threads for years

As for the game, I doubt it will be close . Eagles win 24 or 27 to like 9,10, maybe 13 ?

Dallas is one of the worst run defenses in the league. Philly is one of the best running teams

Dallas is a soft team known for folding in big games for the last 26 years. Going up north to play their 1st cold weather game of the year in primetime?

There's also a massive talent disparity here. From Coaches to players, it's not even close. Parsons and their Punter Anger are the only players who could start on the Eagles

Line was Eagles +6.5 last I saw. That's easy money. There's zero chance the Eagles win by less than 10

The OG has returned with his usual quality posting.

Welcome home sir :wow:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Eagles gonna smother dem boys back to the paddock. BIRDS 24 Cowgirls 13.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We know yall can only perform as the underdog. We know.
To be honest same with Dallas. We been the underdogs(hate that term being used in professional sports) all season. Dallas plays good for some reason when there is no pressure, just like the game on Sunday.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Says the fan of jerry “toe on the line” Jones aka “no kneeling jerry”. Eagles have a proud history of black qbs from Randall to Donovan to Vick to hurts. Y’all threw dak to the bushes for cooper :mjlol:
Embarrassing to see supposed black posters groveling over this racist cac troll emerging from the sewer. :scust: