"In the Linc, yet still a ni&&a 'n a Coop" - Offical SNF Cowboys @ Eagles thread - Oct 16, 2022

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He made that up because deep down he doesn't even believe in Hurts. Dude a souped up Daniel Jones. Stop playin wit me.
Nobody is shook :mjlol:

Hurts is still ass. Dak in his rookie year status. A top- OL and run game making him look way better than he is

But yea we are shook of him and his 4 passing TDs

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Says the fan of jerry “toe on the line” Jones aka “no kneeling jerry”. Eagles have a proud history of black qbs from Randall to Donovan to Vick to hurts. Y’all threw dak to the bushes for cooper :mjlol:
I remember when the KKKooper video dropped you said Ebenezer Baptist should invite him to service as an act of forgiveness. :ufdup:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
They really think jalen hurts is a legit mvp caliber guy. Bless they poe lil hearts

Playmaker wishes that man was rocking the star, he would be guaranteeing a Super Bowl trip as we speak :wow:

Leader of Men :wow:
Gridiron General :wow:
The qualities #4 will never possess :wow:

Nobody is shook :mjlol:

Hurts is still ass. Dak in his rookie year status. A top- OL and run game making him look way better than he is

But yea we are shook of him and his 4 passing TDs

Already one of the most prolific dual threats in NFL history and he's just getting started :wow:

Daps

Playmaker wishes that man was rocking the star, he would be guaranteeing a Super Bowl trip as we speak :wow:

Leader of Men :wow:
Gridiron General :wow:
The qualities #4 will never possess :wow:

Already one of the most prolific dual threats in NFL history and he's just getting started :wow:

lame af stats

look at this breh

COOPE RUSH HAS NEVER LOST A GAME IN HIS CAREER.

THATS A BETTER PERCENTAGE THAN:
PATRICK MAHOMES
JOSH ALLEN
AND
FUKKIN CAM NEWTON.

WOAHHHH

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You and more than half the Dallas fans here post on CowboysZone

A 100% MAGA msg board where they were banning ppl for mentioning Kaeps name
#NEVERFORGET

In July 2013, a video surfaced of Cooper being denied backstage access at a Kenny Chesney concert in the previous month. The video showed Cooper yelling a racial epithet at the bouncers who denied him backstage. In the dispute with a black security guard at the concert, Cooper said, "I will jump that fence and fight every ****** here." In the aftermath, the Philadelphia Eagles fined Cooper an undisclosed amount, but still allowed him to resume activities with the team.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
#NEVERFORGET

You cheer for Texas. A school started by slavers. A school with the most racist history of any team in college.

The Cowboys are basically an extension of Trump, and Maga's NFL team. The Cowboys lead the way on fighting against letting players protest

You personally have spent over a decade posting on a heavily right wing Cowboys msg board that banned ppl for mentioning kneeling or Kaepernick's name

I get that it hurts your feelings that the Cowboys have been a running joke for over a quarter century, and that you're a 1 man team with zero chance of winning tomorrow

But trying to attack the Eagles posters and paint me as some racist because you're an emotional guy with no leg to stand on when it comes to discussing the Eagles and Cowboys as actual football teams, just makes you look like a hypocritical idiot when we look at the things you support and where you spend your time posting

Looking forward to your whining rants about how shyt of an organization Dallas is after you guys lose tomorrow

Enjoy hiding out in your thread tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by the game thread for once

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You cheer for Texas. A school started by slavers. A school with the most racist history of any team in college.

The Cowboys are basically an extension of Trump, and Maga's NFL team. The Cowboys lead the way on fighting against letting players protest

You personally have spent over a decade posting on a heavily right wing Cowboys msg board that banned ppl for mentioning kneeling or Kaepernick's name

I get that it hurts your feelings that the Cowboys have been a running joke for over a quarter century, and that you're a 1 man team with zero chance of winning tomorrow

But trying to attack the Eagles posters and paint me as some racist because you're an emotional guy with no leg to stand on when it comes to discussing the Eagles and Cowboys as actual football teams, just makes you look like a hypocritical idiot when we look at the things you support and where you spend your time posting

Looking forward to your whining rants about how shyt of an organization Dallas is after you guys lose tomorrow

Enjoy hiding out in your thread tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by the game thread for once
this cracker is tight. :mjlol:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Under Jerry yes, but that franchise was one of the first teams that supported desegregation in the league unlike the Redskins that hated it. That is one of the primary reasons why Dallas Cowboys have a huge African American fanbase. Lets please not take this thread down this path.