"In the Linc, yet still a ni&&a 'n a Coop" - Offical SNF Cowboys @ Eagles thread - Oct 16, 2022

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Under Jerry yes, but that franchise was one of the first teams that supported desegregation in the league unlike the Redskins that hated it. That is one of the primary reasons why Dallas Cowboys have a huge African American fanbase. Lets please not take this thread down this path.
I don't really care or think cheering for any team has any correlation to somebody's morals, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of a Cowboys/Texas fan who posts on CowboysZone coming in here talking about Cacs or bringing up Riley Cooper

I agree tho, let's all focus on the Eagles March to the first 17-0 regular season ever :blessed:

Last edited:
Daps
I don't really care or think cheering for any team has any correlation to somebody's morals, I'm just pointing out the hipocrosy of a Cowboys/Texas fan who posts on CowboysZone coming in here talking about Cacs or bringing up Riley Cooper

I agree tho, let's all focus on the Eagles March to the first 17-0 regular season ever :blessed:

Gah damn werent u the one who brought it up tho? now you backtracking ''i dont care abot that, lets focus on tonight"

idot.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Gah damn werent u the one who brought it up tho? now you backtracking ''i dont care abot that, lets focus on tonight"

idot.
No stupid, go back and reread the thread.

Also, unlike Cowboys fans, I don't converse with children and teenagers on the internet, so please don't quote me

Daps
No stupid, go back and reread the thread.

Also, unlike Cowboys fans, I don't converse with children and teenagers on the internet, so please don't quote me

please dont what?

anyways, i am the realist nykka you will ever talk to respect my mind fakkit.

Anyways, you going feel my words tonight fukk boi.

anyways, ill be in fort worth maybe dallas tonight.

anyways, its on.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't really care or think cheering for any team has any correlation to somebody's morals, I'm just pointing out the hipocrosy of a Cowboys/Texas fan who posts on CowboysZone coming in here talking about Cacs or bringing up Riley Cooper

I agree, all these organizations dealt with fukkery. But I’m not cool with labeling a fan or fanbase racist, sexist, c00n etc over some shyt they have no control over.

Daps
I don't really care or think cheering for any team has any correlation to somebody's morals, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of a Cowboys/Texas fan who posts on CowboysZone coming in here talking about Cacs or bringing up Riley Cooper

i challenge YOU to a 25 dollar bet on the game.

Cashapp.

Less go ho

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
After this win, the Eagles have a bye next week, and then Pittsburgh, Washington, Houston and then Indy

1st possible losses aren't really til maybe week 12 against GB? But they haven't looked too good this year

Maybe Tennessee in week 13? Eagles would probably be heavy favourites but who knows. GB and Ten are the 1st games id consider possible losses

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
After this win, the Eagles have a bye next week, and then Pittsburgh, Washington, Houston and then Indy

1st possible losses aren't really til maybe week 12 against GB? But they haven't looked too good this year

Maybe Tennessee in week 13? Eagles would probably be heavy favourites but who knows. GB and Ten are the 1st games id consider possible losses
Packers suck
colts if healthy a bigger threat since sirianni was under reich too

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Packers suck
colts if healthy a bigger threat since sirianni was under reich too
Ryan had a good day today, but I think Philly would eat him alive right now, but health like you said is key. If Taylor and Leonard are back and rolling, anything can happen