In order to get your vote, how can Trump reshape his DEI message? Is there any chance he could sway your opinion?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
You ain’t got no principles shut your dumb ass up and do what they tell you
I don't waste time arguing with idiots and trolls; this response will be the only time I choose to interact with you.

There's a reason why you and others just like you on here rarely ever get a response from me when it comes to politics because I'm not a fool and too smart to fall for your shtick and rhetoric, as well as your efforts to spread misinformation and manipulate.

I see right through you and many others; I'm good at reading people and their intentions; in particular, I can see yours isn't coming from a good place.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I see why some of you don’t vote, yall have no real political acumen at all.

Everyday, you’ll share this a$$hole’s thoughts as if they’re worth discussing. I mean, it’s the internet so I expect a little dishonesty from people that are anonymous but you’re still people at the end of the day, continuing to post this bullshyt.

That’s makes me believe yall are retarded and trapped in an echo chamber of sorts.

And you guys are honestly TRYING to turn it into an echo chamber, that’s what’s disgusting…

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is a legitimate question. dude gets 10% plus of the black vote. what has he done for black folks to deserve that 10% or more?

bothsiders have all the smoke for dems, but virtually none for the racist felon rapist and his party. why should chump get any black votes at all instead of those black folks being bothsiders or not voting at all like you?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I don’t deal with non of these crackers i enjoy disrupting you weird cucks and your hero worship

Trump ‘24
Calling people "weird cucks" and accusing people of hero worship yet ends his post with "Trump '24" is A Tier hilarity.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
this is a legitimate question. dude gets 10% plus of the black vote. what has he done for black folks to deserve that 10% or more?

bothsiders have all the smoke for dems, but virtually none for the racist felon rapist and his party. why should chump get any black votes at all instead of those black folks being bothsiders or not voting at all like you?

Republicans usually get around 10% of the black vote. Even in 2004 Bush got about 10-11%.

Trump obviously doesn't deserve any of it, but there's always been a percentage of c00ns that will vote Republican. :yeshrug:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trump isn't a nuanced speaker and I don't know about it changing any votes, but he could highlight the difference between DEI efforts that lower standards and those that don't. He could actually come out in favor of mentorship programs and advertising in black media etc. and not lose a single Republican vote for it.

But he aint a nuanced speaker, so...
He had his opportunity when he was asked if Kamala was a DEI hire.
He should have said "Only Biden knows. :yeshrug: "

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Trump isn't a nuanced speaker and I don't know about it changing any votes, but he could highlight the difference between DEI efforts that lower standards and those that don't. He could actually come out in favor of mentorship programs and advertising in black media etc. and not lose a single Republican vote for it.

But he aint a nuanced speaker, so...

He should have said "Only Biden knows. :yeshrug: "

Or he could have directly quoted Biden on what his criteria for a VP pick was.