In order to get your vote, how can Trump reshape his DEI message? Is there any chance he could sway your opinion?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Obviously you don’t deal with Biden and that’s fine, but I’m not getting into no back and forth about who I voted for.

I do what suits me and I’m sure you do what suits you as well. I’m sure what we do serves both of us just fine.
I don’t deal with non of these crackers i enjoy disrupting you weird cucks and your hero worship

Trump ‘24

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You and others actively contributing to the spreading of his rhetoric by constantly promoting what he says even when it’s obvious what time he’s on.

It rightfully deserves to be called out.
nikka Tariq been around for over 10 years and his influence on this board has been evidence for probably just other that same amount of time. It is what it is at this point.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
There's nothing he could ever do to earn my vote.

I have principles and knowing how he's felt about Black people for much of his life pretty much puts the cherry 🍒 on top.

It's funny how he went on a tirade and acted like he cared about “Black jobs,” but at the same time, he and the staff would do everything they could to cut and terminate specific programs and initiatives that have helped Black people get jobs in particular fields of employment.