In order to get your vote, how can Trump reshape his DEI message? Is there any chance he could sway your opinion?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nikka Tariq been around for over 10 years and his influence on this board has been evidence for probably just other that same amount of time. It is what it is at this point.
It’s a difference this time and it’s disingenuous to pretend otherwise.

You made the thread for daps and a plat, so stand on it instead of getting defensive and hurtling about it.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
There's nothing he could ever do to earn my vote.

I have principles and knowing how he's felt about Black people for much of his life pretty much puts the cherry 🍒 on top.

It's funny how he went on a tirade about “Black jobs” but at the same time he and staff would do everything they could to cut and terminate certain programs that helps Black people get jobs.
You ain’t got no principles shut your dumb ass up and do what they tell you

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sway? :mjlol:

how-sway-kanye-west.gif

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“reshape his dei message”

:laff: Tariq is low key a tremendous comedian

Do people expect a 78 year old to turn into an entirely different human being then he’s been for almost eight decades?

I expected Trump to trick the white rubes from the rural areas into thinking he gives a sh1t about them but i don’t get how anyone on God’s green earth thinks this man is willing to help out black people. Hes shown no signs of that

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I returned the favor, seems like hella other people beat me to the punch though :huhldup:Stop shyt posting
I’m shyt posting yet you’re reposting a Tariq tweet and asking what Trump can do to get my vote?

:mjpls:

You shouldn’t be allowed near a voting booth

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
There should be a ban on any Tariq threads posted on this site or automatically vanish them to the shadow realm.

Dudes know that he’s an obvious agent for Republicans at this point, but still post his content any ways for daps and plat threads.
That’s why I one star and neg on sight. No point talking with clowns.

Its beyond pathetic at this point

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It’s a difference this time and it’s disingenuous to pretend otherwise.

You made the thread for daps and a plat, so stand on it instead of getting defensive and hurtling about it.
It's discourse, he has supporters on here and he asked the question. Your ass stay in some bullshyt.

200w.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Man, how bout YOU log off and do something else.

Reposting shyt and telling people to eat it.
Posting Alt Right MAGA rhetoric and catching hurt feelings that posters are calling him out on it :mjlol:

He stays getting sensitive when I've called out his threads before.